Options

7* Vision OG offer

WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,356 ★★★★
A new challenger appeared … will you purchase this offer?

Comments

• Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★
    I wish they would’ve also offered the 5 star one. He‘s missing in the collection lol
  • Options
    KRACETOSKRACETOS Posts: 76

I wish they would’ve also offered the 5 star one. He‘s missing in the collection lol

5* and 6* are now in the base pool I believe.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,845 ★★★★★
    KRACETOS said:

Not the OG vision. He's never been in a basic pool. Or any pool. Always strictly a unit offer.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,820 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    It's some gag by Kabam for community to have a fun time. Waiting for some brave soul to upload 7* vision gameplay on yt. Vision is definitely the best champ in game with that worth.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    This might be the worst offer in MCOC history.
    Even if someone has over 100k units or is a huge whale who is not having problem dropping few Odins (or Namors now 😂) on an offer, it doesn’t change the fact that is a horrible offer.
    Who is crazy enough to drop 38k units (over 1k $) for a sig20 OG Vision?
    Even if he was offered with a max sig gem (specified for him) still would be a very expensive “offer” 🙂
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 973 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

KRACETOS said:

Not the OG vision. He's never been in a basic pool. Or any pool. Always strictly a unit offer.
    They did eventually add the 3* and * Visions into the basic pool in the last year. So it's possible the 5* and 6*'s could make it into the basic pool sometime in the future.
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Someone will do it just to be the first.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,073 ★★★★

Certainly one of the offers of all time.

I can tell you that among all the offers ever... this is most definitely one of them
    Indubitably.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,584 ★★★★★
    Every year around this time, they peddle out this outdated vision for an absurd amount of units… now you can own a shiny new 7* for only 10k units for slightly over $300 :/:(:/

• Options
    Buttehrs said:

KRACETOS said:

Pulled him last week out of a normal Crystal.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,969 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    WOLF_LINK said:

Buttehrs said:

KRACETOS said:

Only as a 3 or 4?
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Buttehrs said:

KRACETOS said:

Only as a 3 or 4?
    It was the 4*
  • Options
    bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

A new challenger appeared … will you purchase this offer?

Not worthy at all.. After so many power control champions came, he's now useless
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,809 ★★★★★
    What are the chances of they giving him away as a 6-star, on a "unit-spending" milestone on cyber monday? Kinda like they did on july 4th with Weapon X and Jessica Jones.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    38k units to get him awakened and R2 is a lot but whales will whale for their collection.

I’m curious how many of these they will sell but I’m guessing it’s more than 1.
  • Options

38k units to get him awakened and R2 is a lot but whales will whale for their collection.

I’m curious how many of these they will sell but I’m guessing it’s more than 1.

Ingame mail says you can only buy ONE. Either or.
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    I would like to sample the apparently epic drugs that whomever at Kabam thought this was a good offer.
  • Options
    0_Alph40_Alph4 Posts: 103
    Aight who's gonna sacrifice 20k units for our amusement
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 194

RC51 said:

I did it! :#

He's 29% awakened as well
    He's something, alright... :D
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 331 ★★

Before cyber that’s a huge bait

Bait? Bait is supposed to be something appealing.
    It’s appealing to many just not worth it that’s why it’s bait considering what’s coming this is for the .01% whale player who has to have everything in game