**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Banquet requirements?

Does anyone know what level / progression you will have to be to participate in the banquet this year?

Comments

• Options
    N1nj4SkillzZN1nj4SkillzZ Posts: 25
    I think any progression works? Banquet gives Kabam a lot of money, I doubt they would lock it behind a progression title lol
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 425 ★★

I think any progression works? Banquet gives Kabam a lot of money, I doubt they would lock it behind a progression title lol

I remember you having to be a certain progression level last year if I remember rightly, but I may have that mistake tbh
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    U have to be Conqueror or lvl like 40 I think
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,988 ★★★★★

U have to be Conqueror or lvl like 40 I think

That is how it was advertised, but when the event happened you needed to meet both of those conditions
  • Options
    EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★

Does anyone know what level / progression you will have to be to participate in the banquet this year?

The last two years it was necessary to be level 40 and have finished act 4 (Conqueror). Last year there was also a requirement to be in the alliance at least 14 days before starting the Banquet event (to guarantee alliance rewards). The account must also have a minimum age, now I don't remember which one.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,988 ★★★★★

The last two years it was necessary to be level 40 and have finished act 4 (Conqueror). Last year there was also a requirement to be in the alliance at least 14 days before starting the Banquet event (to guarantee alliance rewards). The account must also have a minimum age, now I don't remember which one.
    Last year account needed to be created before Nov 20