Tips for Bahamet?

Exo27Exo27 Member Posts: 55
I'm looking for good counters for Bahamet, as I don't really have any good champs that purify. I'm planning on using nice fury to do the skill path, but any other counters for the path or boss is appreciated.

Comments

• Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,332 ★★★★★
    Champs who attempt to purify like Bishop when he converts Prowess into regan while blocking and while seemingly not purifying anything vs Bahamet he attempts to purify a bleed by doing that conversion, it counts as a purify too...
    Attuma is great imo if u have him
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 930 ★★★★
    I found shang chi to be the best counter, with kingpin being a close 2nd. If I remember correctly, most champions can do it, it'll just take a little longer to get the charges that let you do damage. Sorry forgot the name
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,332 ★★★★★

I found shang chi to be the best counter, with kingpin being a close 2nd. If I remember correctly, most champions can do it, it'll just take a little longer to get the charges that let you do damage. Sorry forgot the name

Vitality I think
  • GrundiesGrundies Member Posts: 5
    Aegon was a wicked counter
    As long as you can come into the fight with about 50 combo you’re golden
    However that will require you to use revives in previous fights as I didn’t find many Aegon friendly nodes in the chapter
    So Kingpin and Shan chi work really well
    Once you get the hand of the fight he is quite a fun boss
    Sometimes I found best to eat his sp1 into block while you’re learning the timing it’s a lot safer
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Member Posts: 658 ★★★
    Exo27 said:

I'm looking for good counters for Bahamet, as I don't really have any good champs that purify. I'm planning on using nice fury to do the skill path, but any other counters for the path or boss is appreciated.

I used Kingpin, but Zemo is apparently one of the best.
  • SpankarellaSpankarella Member Posts: 23
    Kingpin and Elsa, any purify skill is good.
  • ErmanHarith0802ErmanHarith0802 Member Posts: 49

Champs who attempt to purify like Bishop when he converts Prowess into regan while blocking and while seemingly not purifying anything vs Bahamet he attempts to purify a bleed by doing that conversion, it counts as a purify too...
    Attuma is great imo if u have him

Agree, I almost solo'd him during one of my exploration runs with my 7* unduped Attuma, dude's a beast for this fight
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    Mole Man and Shang Chi for the win. Someone pointed out Attuma, he’s not that good, Fury does way better
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 165
    Shang Chi worked great for me, Kingpin less so for me but do bring Hood for Kingpin synergy to purify 100% if you intend to use KP.

It’s a fun and well designed fight once you get the hang of it.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Shang chi was my go to.
    I tried kingpin and moleman as well but could never get into a rhythm with either of them.
    Shang chi just wrecked him for me, though.