For KabamMike about antihack system

VeroFzrVeroFzr Member Posts: 9
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
Good evening everyone! I decided to try a run in the necropolis and after 1200 units + 20+ revives and in the middle of a fight I used a sp2+full combo but no damage appeared on my screen. After another combo, all the previous dmg appeared on my screen, at which point the game crashed. I tried to log back in and got a message that this account was permanently banned. To the ticket I get answer that the system has detected I do not know what and that nothing can be done. I ask you to check because I have had this account since 2014 and I wouldn't be so stupid to waste so much time and money for nothing. After 9 years of playing. Many player were punished with 7 days ban for cheating in the arena, collected hundreds of thousands of units and dozens of heroes And they also got the welcome reward back... And I get permanently banned because this system detected I don't know hack? It was a bug or internet problems probably. I am waiting for an answer Sorry for my English and good evening. Acc name VeroIsBack
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 ★★★★★
    Why is most of the post just saying the same thing?
  • VeroFzrVeroFzr Member Posts: 9
    Sorry guys. My browser refreshed and it dupped 2 3 Times
    ahmynuts said:

Bendy said:

You should've seen it before it was edited if you think it's repeating now
    Thats what i was referring too lol
    VeroFzr said:

All good on previous post about necro bans none has been reverted but if telling truth a mod might dm u so keep an eye on that to give them more info to check but if necro anti cheat banned u then it might not be reversed.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

Bendy said:

You should've seen it before it was edited if you think it's repeating now
    Thats what i was referring too lol
    Oh lmaoo
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,078 ★★★★★
    I thought this post was about KarateMike or something 🤣
    Really tho, stop the hacks or maybe you're telling the truth, only Kabam knows.
    If you're proven to be innocent then it's confirmed that Anti-cheat system is catching randoms instead of actual cheaters.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    VeroFzr said:

At least it didn't double or triple post. It does that sometimes for no reason
  • VeroFzrVeroFzr Member Posts: 9
    Agree Bendy. But I don t think someone will Invest some real money and after 2 hours they play with hacks.. i wont say more about these all of years. Easy to check when this acc was created... all transactions a.s.a.p. During these years I encountered many bugs. But I don't wish anyone to wake up with their account blocked for nothing.
This discussion has been closed.