Rank down ticket

I r2 7* overseer yesterday and it was a big mistake that I’ve now come to regret. Is there anyway to rank him down? I have already contacted the support but I guess I am looking for some solace. I need all the feedback I can get,

Comments

• Brain_Sick_BybhBrain_Sick_Bybh Member Posts: 8
    Still waiting for the feedback :smile:
    There should be some leniency when considering the amount of effort to obtain those mats…it’s a **** system
    I’ll keep the hope alive til they wash it out!
  • DrenlinDrenlin Member Posts: 787 ★★★
    You made a mistake welcome to the club. They will not give out a rank down ticket for that so I wouldn’t invest any time in asking
    Don’t be so pessimistic lol!
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    They don't work weekends either.
    I figured that much! Thanks for your feedback y’all.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 845 ★★★
    It looks like you took him unawakened to R2? Once you get him awakened you will love him. He really needs his dupe and 80ish sigs. So much utility and good consistent damage.
    Exactly! It will cost an arm and a leg to just awaken him
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,458 ★★★★★
    You should've been more careful when ranking then. It's not a decision to be made lightly which is why they rarely hand out rank down tickets, even when they nerf champs
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Overseer is a MONSTER, especially this meta in battlegrounds. He ramps up so fast and deals massive damage. Not to mention he's got great utility: poison, nullify, fateseal and stagger immune, autoblock in case you get evaded or dropped inputs or lag, can stun chain, his damage is physical burst so doesn't care about crit resistance or opponent immunities etc, has a nice taunt.

Don't forget he looks DOPE.
  • OldieeOldiee Member Posts: 17
    They won’t give a ticket. If you haven’t put any levels into him they can refund the rank up if you open a ticket, as long as you dont use him for anything and haven’t over asked for that service.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,021 ★★★★
    Wait, i love my overseer. How can one not like the cosmic mode damage. Are you share you know how to use him?
  • krystolixkrystolix Member Posts: 84
    I took mine to r3. He's awesome! That damage is nice!
  • TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Member Posts: 239 ★★
    Why would you not play him more before ranking him to one of the highest levels you can rank a champ?
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 967 ★★★★
    Hate to break it to you, but this is a decision based game, not a Walmart. You made a choice. Can't just walk up to the counter with your receipt & ask for a refund...
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 7,107 ★★★★★
    You should try out overseer again. Rotation is get 3 gamma, launch sp2/3 then sp1s
  • CassyCassy Member Posts: 1,078 ★★★

Hate to break it to you, but this is a decision based game, not a Walmart. You made a choice. Can't just walk up to the counter with your receipt & ask for a refund...

And after realizing this, he want's to talk to the Manager...