**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Counters for necro psycho man (against the ropes node) and storm px

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
My main path clearer is my ascended r5 kate.

However, I don’t think I have a good counter for psycho man with against the ropes, nor storm pyramid x. I don’t have Shuri except as a low rank 6* and I don’t have Chavez either except as a 6*. Who did you use for them? Would Wong work for storm?

Comments

• Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    So normal Storm X counters like Nimrod or Iron Doom won’t work there?
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,295 ★★★★★
    I haven't done that path yet but I'm going to use Chavez when I go for it, unfortunately I think that's the only option if you don't want to Unitman the fight (for now at least, I'm sure someone will find perfect counters for every single fight eventually)
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    StormX was just irritating to fight. I used Chavez mainly. Tried Nimrod as well but it will be a revive fest if using him since the shocks don't do too much damage.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

StormX was just irritating to fight. I used Chavez mainly. Tried Nimrod as well but it will be a revive fest if using him since the shocks don't do too much damage.

This is why i used unit man. She was beyond annoying to fight. It wasn't even hard but her mechanics mixed with the node were just lame
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,023 ★★★★
    I afraid Psycho man is too strong...
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

xNig said:

This is why i used unit man. She was beyond annoying to fight. It wasn't even hard but her mechanics mixed with the node were just lame
    Especially if you used specials, they glanced, then she goes to 10+ prowesses, throws the sp1 and you eat the whole thing. lol
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    i used kate for psycho (solo) and hercules (4-5 20% revs)
  • Options
    dragondudedragondude Posts: 1
    shuri for psycho ( 1-4 rev ) and doom sp3 cycle for stormx ( 2-3 rev )
  • Options
    MiniMF said:

How’s you manage to use Kate with against the ropes? Ik she does MF, but that’s with wp healing.
  • Options

shuri for psycho ( 1-4 rev ) and doom sp3 cycle for stormx ( 2-3 rev )

Oh does doom work that well? What rank is yours?
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★

MiniMF said:

How’s you manage to use Kate with against the ropes? Ik she does MF, but that’s with wp healing.
    you dont hit him while cornered, walk back a bit and parry / evade then knock him down, you wont lose hp. its trickier but still easily doable once u get it, i also solo ed britain / air walker and wiccan on that path
  • Options
    MiniMF said:

MiniMF said:

you dont hit him while cornered, walk back a bit and parry / evade then knock him down, you wont lose hp. its trickier but still easily doable once u get it, i also solo ed britain / air walker and wiccan on that path
    That’s pretty cool. Did you just use the fragility and coldsnap rotation?
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 430 ★★★
    Those fights can’t be worse than that antman…yikes.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    I'm pretty sure I used Aegon on Storm, it was just a super long fight and a couple revives.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★

2 revives, with aegon.