**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Sasquatch in EQ 1.2 (Boss)

Hey!

Can anyone tell me how to counter this ? I have tried on both Cav and TB and its just a terrible fight. Tried my whole arsenal against him and its just ends up with him healing back to 100% at one or more points during the fight, since he either just spams sp1 3-4 times in a row or times his unstoppable with the healing stacking and stacking. I do not have Morbius. Is morbius required for this fight or what?

I have tried with
NF 5* Ascended
Hulk 7* R1
CapIW 6* R4
Mole man 6* R3
Stealthy 6* R3
Zemo 6* R3
Void 6* R3
Torch 6* R3
KP 6* R4
BWCW 6* R3
Kitty 6* R4
(All awakened if it makes any difference)

I know I need bleed to stop the unstoppable but I still tried without bleed champs as well as you Can see above, and not parry twice due to falter. And also need to hit him so he doesnt start healing. Am I missing something else ?

How did you guys counter him? Im up for all types of advice. Excluding morbius that is.

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,353 ★★★★★
    Just let him hit ur block with nick dont parry get unblockable then falter means nothing and same with needing to block hits
  • Options
    Blade with Mystic synergy (Dorm or Mephisto) worked for me
  • Options
    Thanos77Thanos77 Posts: 52
    With zemo its easy peasy...m not even a skilled player
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,682 ★★★★★
    AA. Quite a few threads on this already.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,438 ★★★★★
    Zemo is easy. Use the root rotation and the fight is done
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,580 ★★★★★
    It's not a fun fight - the biggest problem is that essentially almost no-one who works for the Mystic nodes on the path will work for Sasquatch. Which is a slightly unkind design decision.

For me the Unstoppable was the biggest issue - Sassy loves to throw Specials, especially in his Wrath stage; so if you can be aggressive you can manage it with lots of champions.

Most people are suggesting bleed champs, particularly Zemo and Nick Fury, and Archangel. Although the first two will still have to fight around Sassy going Unstoppable during Specials/Heavies during Wrath.

You can do it with Slow champs like Shang-Chi and She-Hulk (who has a nice Petrify)
    Scorpion can Slow (with Toad synergy) and reduce the healing with Petrify +/- Despair Mastery.

Personally by far the easiest times I had with the fight were with r3 Classic Spiderman and r3 Sandman, both of whom can Decelerate and inflict loads of debuffs. Antivenom should be a similarly good option.
    Classic Spidey solo:

Classic Spidey worked incredibly well - he shuts down the Unstoppable; Taunts give you easy openings without parrying; and with Despair and multiple semi-permanent debuffs, Sassy struggled to heal at all. I got clipped a couple of times, and Evade saved me.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 444 ★★★
    I did it with R4 ascended stealthy with webfoam prefight and scorp synergy to pause the debuffs when dexing. Seemed to be a quick fight this way? Or might just be his damage output was massive at that rank so could out damage the healing.
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 851 ★★★
    I used a 5/65 Nick Fury on one account and a 6r3 Fury on my other. Cleared both Cav and TB difficulties on both. I had to revive and heal multiple times with both. It's a pain in the butt fight to be sure. Biggest key is patience and just keep at it.
  • Options
    AlkopalkoAlkopalko Posts: 23
    obsidiman said:

I used a 5/65 Nick Fury on one account and a 6r3 Fury on my other. Cleared both Cav and TB difficulties on both. I had to revive and heal multiple times with both. It's a pain in the butt fight to be sure. Biggest key is patience and just keep at it.

Yeah this fight is really hard for an EQ. During this year I have never seen anything like this lol.

Thanks for the input everyone! I got some options now and Ill do it 100 more times if I have to. 😃
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    Quick silver
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 680 ★★★
    Void man, once the petrifies are up, you just play around the unstoppable
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,640 ★★★★★
    Archangel
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,748 ★★★★
    Easiest is use your zemo and parry him 5 times and he'll get rooted, and then spam sp1... Rinse and repeat.
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 931 ★★★★
    iAbom made easy work of him. Don't parry, you can take the blocked hits cause you'll be applying weakness debuffs and the poisons will keep him from regenerating
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    OG Hulk/OG Black panther
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,391 ★★★★★

Before walking into this fight i was afraid since many guys hyped it up as difficult , but when i did it , it was a very straightforward one . Dk why people are struggling.