**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Prime Gaming bundle not claimable

I've claimed the prime gaming bundle on the prime gaming website, but it is not showing in the game. Is there a different way to claim this or is it a bug?

Comments

• Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 536 ★★★
    Facing the same issue. It shows as collected on the website but nothing shows up in-game. Is this a geography thing?
  • Options
    ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 209 ★★
    edited November 2023
    There is a link on the Prime Gaming site that says “Redeem in-game”, when you click this it launches the game and in the game there is a button to claim. That’s how it worked for me.

Edit: use this post: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/351818/amazon-gaming-bundle-is-live#latest
  • Options
    Mdowney80Mdowney80 Posts: 80
    edited November 2023
    Worked for me. I have an iPhone. Curious what you all have that can’t get it to work?
  • Options
    Had the same problem, but followed the advice above about going on Prime Gaming through web site and it worked
  • Options
    ChemadsChemads Posts: 1
    Still not able to claim reward
  • Options
    mdangerpowersmdangerpowers Posts: 27
    For people saying, "It worked for me." Great. Good for you. Thanks for adding to the discussion. However, a growing number of us have prime gaming saying our reward has been claimed when it was never added to our MCOC accounts. After following instructions. After trying multiple times. Those energy refills never came (& 3 star Bullseye).

Kabaam has not helped at all on this issue.
  • Options
    JestuhJestuh Posts: 274 ★★★
    Didn’t work for bullseye.

Didn’t work for white panther.
  • Options
    BloodyRoseBloodyRose Posts: 87
    I am not able to claim the new rewards either. What are you guys doing? There are instructions for reporting bugs to make it easier to investigate and fix problems.

Here's my report: Prime Gaming Reward: QR Code Opens App Store, Cannot Redeem Reward

Is something similar happening to you? If so, maybe add your comments to my report and click Like or Agree to get it noticed/fixed. If not, give some more details about what's happening with your situation.