**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Alliance War Node 10 (Longshot)

So I have been playing this game for over 7 years now, and I have to say I'm just flabbergasted by node 10 in AW, especially when a Longshot is placed on it.
I have no idea why no one is talking about it, but that fight is harder than every single EoP or Gauntlet fight.
The one thing you shouldn't do is place debuffs on him, but every single tactic attacker is completely debuff focused.
He's unblockable and regenerating the whole fight and once he goes unstoppable too, you're done.
The fight is also much more difficult than the entire war map, including the (mini) bosses, it just feels completely unbalanced.

What are other people's thoughts on the node? And for path 1 players, how is your experience with a Longshot on there?
I would love to hear other opinions, because maybe it's just me.

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,051 ★★★★★
    Just use torch with white mags, don’t overthink it
  • Options
    MaskedLegendMaskedLegend Posts: 84
    Either run the despair mastery with a decay champ or use a sick and tired tactic champ (preferably either buff immune or unstoppable counter). Your pfp should easily take that fight😅
  • Options
    ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    It can go both ways
    It's easy fight if you know what you are doing
    If not it can be a road block
    I take it almost every war with Antman
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    I believe bittersteel did a video on it
  • Options
    Ffm1899Ffm1899 Posts: 11
    Cassie Lang. Global Attacker, no Buffs and Poisen against regen.
    Take care of SP1 - cant be evaded while Heavy loading.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    Ffm1899 said:

Cassie Lang. Global Attacker, no Buffs and Poisen against regen.
    Take care of SP1 - cant be evaded while Heavy loading.

What about the sp2? Curious..