My intentions and feelings

Vex PrimeVex Prime Member Posts: 260
I know how people feel when I revealed who I am. Being The Corrupt King and I do have evidence to provide me being TCK. I know I'm not a popular Youtuber, and I don't mind to be honest I wish to just be who I am not letting the fame get to me keeping to who I am, being kind, helpful and fun to be with during AW. I may be seen as cringe or judged negatively but it's people's opinions. I shall not let that anger me for I know where I can stand and I can say this. You may hate me all you want, Block me start false conversations about me. But know this I will never abuse the power I have. I will always tell you to just stop watching my Youtube content. For now this is Kai Signing off

Comments

• OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,562 ★★★★

• ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 513 ★★★
    Why is there like 5 threads from this guy on page 1? I havent checked forums in like 2 weeks
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Member Posts: 2,171 ★★★★★
    Just ignore the Sauron threads. Easy fix
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,824 ★★★★★
    I'm clueless
    But I don't mind
    That's who I am
    That's who I was born to be.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    Pikolu said:

Why is there like 5 threads from this guy on page 1? I havent checked forums in like 2 weeks

Because he made 5 threads
    Well, at least one of them was about a topic other than themselves (music while fighting).
    Rest can all be merged together.
  • TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 215 ★★
    edited November 2023

Thank you The Corrupt King. Your videos inspired me to get my life in order and improve as a person. I wouldn't be where I am today if I hadn't discovered your channel. I promise to name my firstborn child after you. It's the least I can do to repay you for everything you've done for me

Use protection, your 1st shouldn't be born.😂😂
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,162 ★★★★★
    I like it, I like it, very big fan.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,306 ★★★★★
    If being self centered was a person
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 824 ★★★

I know how people feel when I revealed who I am. Being The Corrupt King and I do have evidence to provide me being TCK. I know I'm not a popular Youtuber, and I don't mind to be honest I wish to just be who I am not letting the fame get to me keeping to who I am, being kind, helpful and fun to be with during AW. I may be seen as cringe or judged negatively but it's people's opinions. I shall not let that anger me for I know where I can stand and I can say this. You may hate me all you want, Block me start false conversations about me. But know this I will never abuse the power I have. I will always tell you to just stop watching my Youtube content. For now this is Kai Signing off

Can't believe it's really you. Definitely one of the youtubers of all time.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 830 ★★★

• AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited November 2023

Yes it takes courage to reveal the true identity without letting the fame get to you. We never thought that one and only youtuber Kai the Corrupt King aka TCK is none other than Guardian_556 who we ignored among us. We deeply apologise for any inconveniences caused during your stay in forum with the disguise. Glad, you won't abuse your powers and continue using them for the betterment of this society.