Options

Aegon 6* Featured

Would’ve been a real pro player move if Kabam had included Aegon in the 6* featured crystal that dropped today.

Comments

• Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,149 ★★★★

Would’ve been a real pro player move if Kabam had included Aegon in the 6* featured crystal that dropped today.

Exactly my thoughts instead I'm here opening dual crystals in hopes of getting him 🙂
  • Options
    HuskerCoolHuskerCool Posts: 35
    BabyMiike said:

Exactly my thoughts instead I'm here opening dual crystals in hopes of getting him 🙂
    I opened well over 30 dual crystals with nary a sight of him.
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,149 ★★★★

BabyMiike said:

At this point I'm just hoping he's in the new incursion crystals
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 357 ★★
    Got him from a dual Crystal today after failing with two nexus abyss crystals.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    It's funny how the community changed stance against Aegon after Necropolis dropped.
    People were trashing him last couple of years.
    He was my first skill r4 over a year ago, and people were making fun of my rank up and for the reason I had given him a generic ag and 199 signature stones.
    I was using him mainly in Incursions, where he is a beast, had used him in OG Gauntlet pre Herc also, and I was pretty confident he would be at least relevant when any new long content drops.
    Last week I r5d and ascended him, and today I completed Necropolis in around ~50 revs without even bothering to change to suicide masteries (would have saved at least 10 revs, but they were expiring anyway).
    I'm not gonna lie, it's kinda funny watching the same people being mad after him now 😂
    P.S. I'm not referring to anyone of the previous posters, but mostly to my in game friends 🙂
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,351 ★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

Good luck with that ~1.25% chance (there are more than 80 Mutant/Skill in the pool).
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    They gave away a free 6* zemo.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,351 ★★★★

BabyMiike said:

Statistically you have to open close to 100 Duals to get him.
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 452 ★★★

Well the pro move was giving away free Zemo..
    Zemo can clear Necropolis..
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 551 ★★★
    Use Zemo i hear he is the cheaper option than Aegon
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

It's funny how the community changed stance against Aegon after Necropolis dropped.
    People were trashing him last couple of years.
    He was my first skill r4 over a year ago, and people were making fun of my rank up and for the reason I had given him a generic ag and 199 signature stones.
    I was using him mainly in Incursions, where he is a beast, had used him in OG Gauntlet pre Herc also, and I was pretty confident he would be at least relevant when any new long content drops.
    Last week I r5d and ascended him, and today I completed Necropolis in around ~50 revs without even bothering to change to suicide masteries (would have saved at least 10 revs, but they were expiring anyway).
    I'm not gonna lie, it's kinda funny watching the same people being mad after him now 😂
    P.S. I'm not referring to anyone of the previous posters, but mostly to my in game friends 🙂

The fact that he is useful again now doesn't detract from the fact that it was a dubious use of resources when you did it.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,608 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

BabyMiike said:

Good luck with that ~1.25% chance (there are more than 80 Mutant/Skill in the pool).
    How to unread a comment because damn. I didn't know it'll be this bad.
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 357 ★★
    Just think how bad it is for normal crystals.

I feel better about opening. So many tech cosmic crystals and not getting herc.