**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Onslaught, Guillotine (Deathless), and LOTS of free stuff! - December 1st Livestream

2»

Comments

• Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,161 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Just onslaught not the other champ or is there only one champ this month

There should be another one
    probably the trophy champ
    The trophy champ was maestro
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★

There has always just been 1 new champ in December. The slot for a second champ is replaced with an arena and crystals that award champs that were released throughout the year
    not true. the thing of one champion in the regular field in December has only been a thing since 2019. Prior to that, we had 2 champions per month, after they switched it to 2 per month/event and not a new champ every two weeks which yielded three champs in some months or events.

(not counting Jessica Jones as she was a trophy champ not released in the general pool and with an arena etc)
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★

There has always just been 1 new champ in December. The slot for a second champ is replaced with an arena and crystals that award champs that were released throughout the year
    not true. the thing of one champion in the regular field in December has only been a thing since 2019. Prior to that, we had 2 champions per month, after they switched it to 2 per month/event and not a new champ every two weeks which yielded three champs in some months or events.

(not counting Jessica Jones as she was a trophy champ not released in the general pool and with an arena etc)
    Ok im agree but this year its one champions only gladiator Ironman are rework.
  • Options
    ZilliaxerZilliaxer Posts: 64

I think the second champ is Mystic
  • Options
    FjerdinFjerdin Posts: 1
    When are you adding silver samurai
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Ok but we know they will give away a MYSTERIOIS champion later in December via that Prime gaming thing, with the one before being Onslaught. So another new champ. Honestly I can see it being 3* Deathless Gully but REALLY might as well be another new mutant
    Secretly, I'm praying for Mystique. A long shot, but I've always had hope.
    Theres a few i want but i want too see pyro and blob already
    Personally I’m still hoping on Warpath being added, but Pyro would be cool.
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 266

This guy if so that’s dope
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★

This guy if so that’s dope

No no, they said Onslaughf
    This one u showed is Onslaught
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 266
    My mistake so it’s actually this guy
  • Options
    Will there be any details regarding the banquet event?
  • Options

Will there be any details regarding the banquet event?

Event dates, reminders about Guillotine (Deathless) acquisition and cut-off date to join Alliances!
  • Options
    As a wise man from the Brawls Stars community once said “Free is always good!”
  • Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 193 ★★
    So for anyone trying to move alliances has to wait for war to finish on the 6th, then we miss out on aq rewards. These timetables are becoming alot to manage
  • Options
    JimajohnJimajohn Posts: 96
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Join us December 1st at 9am PT on twitch.tv/Kabam!

Aidan is joining us again to talk about the Deathless champions!

We'll show off Onslaught for the first time and give away a 7-Star and 5x 6-Stars! (reminder: you need to be live, in the stream, to be eligible for the giveaway)

There is also a lot of free stuff coming your way in December and we'll tell you how to get the most from the month!

Come say hi, and hang out with your fellow Summoners!

-Jax

To win anything, do we need to have out account linked to a kabam account? Or just know our in game name
  • Options
    JimajohnJimajohn Posts: 96
    Helped a tonne, cheers.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    i continue to join in because i love the streams and also because of even a small glimmer of hope that my 0 for 1 millions losing streak will end when it comes to giveaways. i have never EVER won a giveaway of any sort lol
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,410 ★★★★★
    I cant wait to know about deathless guilly on her abilities and to know the difference and to learn more about this challenge piece requires
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    Finally today a lot about Onslaught will be revealed, along with my most anticipated question:
    Will Psycho man be a good Onslaught counter?
  • Options
    Brad366Brad366 Posts: 52
    When I go to twitch.tv/kabam I don't see anything. Where are we supposed to click on when we get there?
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    Brad366 said:

When I go to twitch.tv/kabam I don't see anything. Where are we supposed to click on when we get there?

It's starting in a few minutes, just wait and refresh the page
  • Options
    Brad366Brad366 Posts: 52

Brad366 said:

It's starting in a few minutes, just wait and refresh the page
    I see it now. Thanks for kindly dealing with my ineptitude.
  • Options
    JoshgibzzJoshgibzz Posts: 4
    edited December 2023
    Yo,

The Titan crystal update Image posted in the stream is wrong ??

Please confirm?

• Options
    JoshgibzzJoshgibzz Posts: 4

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,183 ★★★★
    Klipp said:

So for anyone trying to move alliances has to wait for war to finish on the 6th, then we miss out on aq rewards. These timetables are becoming alot to manage

You can still join later but you won't be able to contribute till you been in the alliance for 14 days. Thus you shouldn't open any crystals or do anything that gets you alliance banquet points till the cool down timer expires. You will still be able to get all the alliance rewards, you just need to be patience and wait.