Happy November - Are you ready to SPELUNK in the "Dark Catacombs"?

13»

Comments

• Swixsy_63Swixsy_63 Member Posts: 36

@Kabam Miike For the big spender solo event, do higher progressions receive the lower progression milestones as well as their own similar to last month's event quest?

Nope your rewards are now only based on your current progression
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

How come there is 'degen' in threat5 vs King Groot.. there is no mention of degen..

I think you didn't quite read the nodes properly:

For clarity: This is not Degeneration!

You are taking Direct damage. Degeneration resistance will not affect this. It won't trigger Ghulk's Face Me ability, Mr Negative's regeneration, or feed iHulk's Gamma charges.

I don't know if any other abilities like Thing's Awakened ability can reduce the Damage. Did Kitty's Sig prevent the Damage during phase?

Best strategy:
    Pay attention to see if Kitty's phase negates the damage. If it does, play accordingly.
    Keep hitting your opponent really hard, and don't try perfect play for a solo.
    Don't take champions who have a long ramp-up. You could consider taking a champion who regenerates a lot. King Groot himself, for example; although it'll be a slog.
  • SligSlig Member Posts: 368 ★★
    edited November 2023
    Doom eats that King Groot for breakfast. And i used a 5* version.
  • Est99Est99 Member Posts: 15
    dark catacombs sucks man, 4 rewards to choose from? Kabam sleeps on the fact that just iso and gold in the sq would satisfy the player base if they wanna be stingy.
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Member Posts: 259 ★★★
    Est99 said:

dark catacombs sucks man, 4 rewards to choose from? Kabam sleeps on the fact that just iso and gold in the sq would satisfy the player base if they wanna be stingy.

You don't have to choose, you get a shovel each week for each path so you can select a new reward every time.
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    Ok. I've seen zero t5 b shards or underground crystal shards in 15 runs. Is this normal? Or are we going to say rng? Because golly I do NOT need any more unsellable t2a cats
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

Ok. I've seen zero t5 b shards or underground crystal shards in 15 runs. Is this normal? Or are we going to say rng? Because golly I do NOT need any more unsellable t2a cats

Rng, yes. I’ve seen t5b nearly every run, underground shards less so, maybe 1/3 of the time.
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    Thought we got monthly T2 200 ascension materials? From both TB and Paragon solo objectives, has this changed to only allow rewards from players progression title now?
    Dont believe i saw any mention of this, unless i’m blinder than the 3 blind mice
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Pablo said:

They are really thieves and criminals... I never cheated, I have an Android and iOS device... after many years I was robbed and scammed... it's a great disappointment... I spent so much time of my life playing and spending my money on you,. But now I will only dedicate myself to betraying their robberies as they have done with me... my account is not a girl I even have the videos passing the last missions but you arrive and block me out of nowhere... I recently made a claim for a war where the game of one fell and it was not by signal... and I got 0 response and 0 compensation.... This is a real scam and theft towards me... but I will not stay calm, from today I will only persecute you by warning of the scams committed by you.

Thieves and Scoundrels

Solid rant.
  • JaarelJaarel Member Posts: 4
    I have just become Throne Breaker. Very excited but the Underground Market has not changed to Throne Breaker offers. It’s still only showing Cavalier level. All other parts of the game have upgraded to Throne Breaker. What do I do ?
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Member Posts: 482 ★★★
    Honestly this event was really really boring.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Forgot to use shovel in week 4 quest... Will there be a chance to buy at least one entry rope?
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,524 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Forgot to use shovel in week 4 quest... Will there be a chance to buy at least one entry rope?

I did the same thing. I contacted support and then said they won't give me rope or the chest. **** really.
  • ShiftyCritterShiftyCritter Member Posts: 3
    Guess I’ll add my voice to the chorus of “WTF… how am I out of rope?”

I did each week exactly as needed. Or so I thought.

A core tenet of good design is allowing for error correction, which Kabam have made no room for. Poor event design if a significant reward can be lost simply because a resource is precisely allocated.

@Kabam Miike — Your team seriously needs to consider proving at least a single rope resource for what appears to be a common problem.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    Might be the worst 6* shards monthly event in recent time.