Bleed/Poison recoil Masteries vs holding units

BanannaPandaBanannaPanda Member Posts: 113
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
To start, I have never fully run recoil. I had purchased the first point to it but then changed my masteries in favour of others. However now that I’m almost ready to start necropolis with Aegon, I’m wondering if I need to change my setup. I have 1 silver core and 5 green mastery core available, but is it worth using 1,100 units to unlock the bleed recoil to boost his damage?
Note that I am already planning on reducing my points in MD and pacify, along with inequity as Aegon will not benefit from it.

Comments

• LetheLatteLetheLatte Member Posts: 114
    I mean, it really depends honestly, the reason why is because even though you are doing more damage, you'll also die faster if you use some specials which comes to the use of more revives
    I did my run with Ægon and I did fine without the recoil, I didn't have high dmg such as that with the the ouch masteries but it depends on the player if your willing to rush and try to finish the fights as fast as possible or playing it slowly and safely until you go for it in the final moments of low hp
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 3,990 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    I don't even have recoils unlocked, after the big sales I try to collect units to unlock masteries but then new offers comes up and 😀