**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Who do you think is the big W best pull in Titan crystal

AddictorAddictor Posts: 406 ★★★

Who do you think is the big W best pull in Titan crystal 144 votes

Photon
47%
Heinz11zuffyVegeta9001NescioMasterduxSyndicatedGodrohrSandeepSLiquidkoldMigginsly10or_StrongTheAngryOneJustcause102SCP1504Denslo500jay_denSuros_moonDromar_13Powerofpain1001BabyMiike 68 votes
Juggs
15%
TerraWinter_souljaGrootman1294RoyalPlasmaẞlооdAyden_noah1psp742DocWestBhanu_3000Berty11111JT_SupremeBanannaPandaFr4s3rJJMACElite13Honorable_BluJayNisNxakhllViper198787Aecyn 22 votes
Silk
8%
DrZolabm3eppsKaspYTNemesis666Repto23ahmynutsHudsonmanStertslpredatorrGalactikDonutAlphaNeymar10Mrt9810 12 votes
Vox
3%
HoitadoIoniqus_79713579rebel_Marvelfan30Isisixkswmr 5 votes
Warlock
6%
JMORG1111RenaxqqBeastDadZ2f6hQShenkJefechutaRiptideLBN1acteyleneFutbol_4_LIFE 10 votes
Spider ham
6%
Colinwhitworth69Adrianz1Giantwalrus56Vedant_MehtaOakenshieldThanos101010JuanmiXFREEDOMXEdisonLaw 9 votes
Shang chi
4%
captain_rogersSoyheyor123SchnoodleTrongNovKingSkeletorEpicdzz 6 votes
Hyperion
5%
CropDusterAleorDrPepper_75TripleBBlackTuranJustagodToproller89LionSky 8 votes
None of these champs
2%
JohnnooooooPikoluThe_losttierUZZY_131004 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    Vox
    Ham an juggs also
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,101 ★★★★★
    Juggs
    I'd love a 7* Juggernaut.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,788 ★★★★
    Spider ham
    Spiderham isn’t a bad pull. Photon is probably the best here
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,541 ★★★★★
    Silk
    She was my biggest W followed very closely by Juggs and i pulled her.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,722 ★★★★★
    Silk
    ahmynuts said:

She was my biggest W followed very closely by Juggs and i pulled her.

This is the way.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Photon
    Photon just because she's imo currently the third best defender in the whole game and she's great on attack too.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,313 ★★★★★
    Photon
    Mostly all of these are huge W’s. Photon, Silk, Juggs, Vox, and Ham especially imo. I love Silk so much but Photon is a dual threat. Women of the contest are on fire this year
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,835 ★★★★
    Spider ham
    I ended up pulling Ham which made me pretty happy as I felt like he’s one of the better ones in the pool. He’s also one of the farthest out from getting into the basic pool. I decided since several of them about to roll into the basic pool do need to be duped (Colossus, Spot, Knull, etc) that if I pulled one of them I’d be more likely to then get them duped relatively soon in the basic pool. I’ve saved up 3 7* crystals and a tech selector for 12/5.

Of course, I would have been extremely happy with Silk as I don’t think she really needs her sig ability for most of her benefit. Photon would have been great also, but feel like she needs to be awakened. So, when the piggy came up I was not at all disappointed.
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    Vox
    Vox and silk
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 620 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion is the best, there's no argument.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,484 ★★★★
    Photon
    My three have been Dani, Dani, Hype kinda really wanted Photon or Vix
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,960 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Emilia90 said:

Mostly all of these are huge W’s. Photon, Silk, Juggs, Vox, and Ham especially imo. I love Silk so much but Photon is a dual threat. Women of the contest are on fire this year

Since photon /silk are so good , is it worth holding off opening the 2 class 7* crystals from Necro completion until they’re in the basic? For reference I’m missing Hulk/Titania so if I wait for those 2 to enter basic, then less chance of hulk/titania

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,075 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    As I have cosmic r3 gem, has to be hype. Although you need to pull him twice
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,541 ★★★★★
    Silk
    Polygon said:

Emilia90 said:

Since photon /silk are so good , is it worth holding off opening the 2 class 7* crystals from Necro completion until they’re in the basic? For reference I’m missing Hulk/Titania so if I wait for those 2 to enter basic, then less chance of hulk/titania

You have like 2 days to make this decision I think
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    Warlock
    He was my most wanted pull!