**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Options for Necropolis Attuma

Wondering who are some options for the Attuma on path 2 in Necropolis. Planning on bringing Aegon for most fights. Read that Shuri is top option but only have a 6 star R3. Is it worth taking her to R5 or are there other good counters?

Comments

• Options
    Henrytfu_41Henrytfu_41 Posts: 70
    So 6* r4 Shuri boosted should be strong enough to use for Necropolis fights?
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,295 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Anyone telling you to use Ægon probably used over 200 revives on that first path so don't listen to them lol rank up Shuri as high as possible, even if she's not r5 she'll still be better than Ægon on that fight and other fights as well.

Other fights? Excuse me and the Stardust lord Aegon, he will single handedly 100% Necro for me with other support staff helping him in between rounds.
    He will but using the Stardust lord Ægon will still be more expensive than using the champs who actually counter the fights lol. Also I just find Ægon extremely boring. Go in punch punch punch quit (or die if you're already ramped) revive go in again, rinse and repeat.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    Would a namor max sig work max boosted? Attuma is one of my least favorite defenders in normal content
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,326 ★★★★★

Would a namor max sig work max boosted? Attuma is one of my least favorite defenders in normal content

Namor works 100%
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Anyone telling you to use Ægon probably used over 200 revives on that first path so don't listen to them lol rank up Shuri as high as possible, even if she's not r5 she'll still be better than Ægon on that fight and other fights as well.

Other fights? Excuse me and the Stardust lord Aegon, he will single handedly 100% Necro for me with other support staff helping him in between rounds.
    He will but using the Stardust lord Ægon will still be more expensive than using the champs who actually counter the fights lol. Also I just find Ægon extremely boring. Go in punch punch punch quit (or die if you're already ramped) revive go in again, rinse and repeat.
    The most successful methods are always boring, you wake up every single day to repeat things till you get success.
    Just like you revive every single time to punch things with Aegon till you get 100% necrot.
    Yeah but it's still more expensive so that's another reason I'd rather not. With Ægon most people have been popping 100-150 revives whereas with other counters (who although slower can also get the job done) the average Joe will only need about 50-75 it's a pretty big difference.
  • Options

I'd assume he would but he probably wouldn't be able to solo him. If you have a Shuri even as a 6* she's a way better option and she can do other problematic fights on that path so it's a two for one.
  • Options
    RockyshockyRockyshocky Posts: 102 ★★
    i used r5 ascended absman, very solid (timed out a lot, perfectly balanced the thorns with the regen). 4 revives i think. wouldnt recommend him if hes not r5 ascended though, might not be able to keep up with the thorns with less health.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    edited December 2023

Wondering who are some options for the Attuma on path 2 in Necropolis. Planning on bringing Aegon for most fights. Read that Shuri is top option but only have a 6 star R3. Is it worth taking her to R5 or are there other good counters?

Pls watch this…

https://youtu.be/AE65aVL_lH8?si=3swFU4UvT8YFMf24

I took path 2 (Mr F) and used Shuri to take down Attuma.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Theoretically, Stryfe should work if you have him cause I'm pretty sure his mediums ignore his thorns damage.
  • Options
    @Bulmkt is that Shuri in your video a 6* R5?
  • Options
    Bigmoney1025Bigmoney1025 Posts: 116
    I used shuri and got a one shot on namor and attuma back to back
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 430 ★★★
    Onslaught.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Shuri or Onslaught
  • Options

@Bulmkt is that Shuri in your video a 6* R5?

Yes mate - Shuri is a R5 6-Star. She did her tasks brilliantly
  • Options
    Thanks @Bulmkt ! Watched your video as well. Very informative! I just know that once I take Shuri to R5 I’m gonna pull her in my next 7 star crystal . LOL
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★

i used r5 ascended absman, very solid (timed out a lot, perfectly balanced the thorns with the regen). 4 revives i think. wouldnt recommend him if hes not r5 ascended though, might not be able to keep up with the thorns with less health.

I was thinking about using my rank5 ascended Absman for that fight cause unfortunately i haven't been blessed with having either 6 or 7* Shuri.
  • Options

Thanks @Bulmkt ! Watched your video as well. Very informative! I just know that once I take Shuri to R5 I’m gonna pull her in my next 7 star crystal . LOL

I guess that’s a technical risk but the main objective is to get a run done, gain the great completion loot and then pick up in mid Jan22 the death milestone loot. Happy days
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    So Necropolis has been out for a few weeks now.

Have you guys figured out any other options for Necropolis Attuma? besides Shuri, cause i don't have her.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Do you think that horseman storm would work for Attuma if I stick to mainly heavies?
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Do you think that horseman storm would work for Attuma if I stick to mainly heavies?

Yeah she does
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Zuro said:

Wong_98 said:

Yeah she does
    Sick, thanks for the confirmation
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Zuro said:

Wong_98 said:

Yeah she does
    Sick, thanks for the confirmation
    No prob ive also seen people take Namor with her too
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,959 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Stryfe and namor works wonders