**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

10 Mil very chill Ally. Looking for 1 active member 5x5 aq

Looking for a strong active member to join my alliance. We are very chill and fun to talk to. We do map 5x5. We require Line as well. Please reach out. Thanks

Comments

• TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Can I join? Gimme ur line ID, alliance name or something....
  • Bono72Bono72 Posts: 154
    oh you have problem in WAR... TIER 9 ...
  • Bono72 wrote: »
    oh you have problem in WAR... TIER 9 ...

At the moment yes. Our top guys retired from the game and left us scrambling. We was doing great til then. Now We getting the correct pieces back to bounce back. We need solid players like we had before.
  • TonyStark wrote: »
    Can I join? Gimme ur line ID, alliance name or something....

Line id is kaydanmo
  • Bump. Still looking for 1 strong active member
  • GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    Kay Damon I am garyag been playing for three yrs now. In game garyag Line ggodorova (user name on line Garyag PST) add me I am active only thing for me I need some help in areas please at least consider me
    Thanks and Merry Christmas
  • kay, I am not a high rated player, but i am trying to get up there. i have been working very hard the past month and have gotten 3 4 stars to rank 3 and 1 of them, star lord to rank 4. i am looking for an alliance that will give me the materials I need to become better. i really nat to join your alliance and I will do my best. in game name is: Maaz04137252725. ( Long name right?)
  • Bumping this msg. We have 2 members leaving the alliance due to life issues. Looking for a great strong player with some 5/50 champs or stronger. Works well with team. Please respond here or on LINE. Thanks!!!
  • Bump
  • MC_CARKA7MC_CARKA7 Posts: 50
    i dont have line but would love to join
  • @MC_CARKA7 hey thanks for the reply. Our alliance use line. Its a easy great way to communicate and post. Its easy to download
  • Bump. Lost another one due to life issues. We are a 11 mil alliance. Looking for good STRONG, ACTIVE players. Please reach me on LINE and post your champs. Thanks!!!