**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is something wrong with my Chavez?

Comments

• Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    @Pikolu I have 4 utopian chargers which means I hit over 8k per hit more I have 4 prowess so that means I hit 120% harder and I still hit about as hard as hit hit ultron in 5.4.6https://youtu.be/xjwKD55Zlb8?si=9ZeHiAu0s-VVw5cV
  • Options
    JollyHawk said:

BabyMiike said:

I've been grinding 5.4.6 for revives and I noticed how hard my Chavez is hitting the final Ultron boss. She's hitting way harder then she's supposed too. Is this a glitch? https://youtu.be/s9yV79Z_q6w?si=GmzutbpeeL7xgrK1

You're definitely getting flagged and banned for that.

You might as well just stop playing the game and never come back to the forums.
    Yah funny
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Something is wrong with you not your chavez.

Oof. Gonna need a senzu for that one
  • Options
    You provided proof that she DID hit that hard :)
    I provided proof that she shouldn't hit that hard?😭 I hit just as hard against a king Groot with 6 dimensions and 2 buffs plus 4 prowess that gave me 120% special damage boost 💀
  • Options

You can talk and talk but untill you provide proof Chavez does this much damage outside of this fight it's all bs coming out your mouth
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,538 ★★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

You can talk and talk but untill you provide proof Chavez does this much damage outside of this fight it's all bs coming out your mouth
    Never used her.

But you showed her hitting for 133k (actually, more, because there was another 30k hit in there), so unless you are hacking it is what it is.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,443 ★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Never used her.

But you showed her hitting for 133k (actually, more, because there was another 30k hit in there), so unless you are hacking it is what it is.
    Then you should shut up 😭 because you clearly don't know what your talking about
    I had a look.

I don't grind for nothing so i hadn't touched this in years.

All i can say is none of these fights take very long with these 6/7 star champs compared to when i did this with 5r3 nebula with proxima synergy. I'm pretty sure any 7r2 wouldn't take more than 40ish seconds for this fight. If it's a glitch, I couldn't tell.

• Options
    Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★

BabyMiike said:

Pikolu said:

BabyMiike said:

Pikolu said:

That is normal Chavez stuff, hits harder per buff on the enemy and per dimension opened.

Definitely not normal lol show me proof then I'll believe you I've never hit this hard
    My proof is my qualification with Chavez. As the second person in the world to r5 a 6* Chavez, I believe I am qualified when I tell you that is normal. I also shall grant you with the title of reading issue since you can easily read her attack increase in her kit.
    You obviously lack eyesight because when I hit him with that sp2 he only had 2 buffs and I had 4 charges... So I definitely shouldn't be hitting that hard
    That ultron is quite different you know
    Wiccan places 99 incinerates on him in 1 parry
    So it isn't really known(imo) how many buffs the game registers him as triggering
    Well no, that's not what happens. That ultron gets a buff whenever you debuff him. Fail a buff against Wiccan, get an incinerate debuff. Get an incinerate debuff, get a buff. Get a buff while neutralised, get an incinerate debuff, etc.
  • Options
    Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★
    BabyMiike said:

Pikolu said:

BabyMiike said:

Also with duped chavez make sure the heavy hit actually connects for another dimension

That has nothing to do with her dupe
    It has everything to do with her dupe because it is a supercharged sp2, opens 2 dimensions of it
    He wasn't talking about that 😐
    He was talking about "another dimension" which is what you get from dupe...
  • Options

BabyMiike said:

Pikolu said:

BabyMiike said:

Also with duped chavez make sure the heavy hit actually connects for another dimension

That has nothing to do with her dupe
    It has everything to do with her dupe because it is a supercharged sp2, opens 2 dimensions of it
    He wasn't talking about that 😐
    He was talking about "another dimension" which is what you get from dupe...
    No lol
  • Options

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Never used her.

Then you should shut up 😭 because you clearly don't know what your talking about
    I had a look.

I don't grind for nothing so i hadn't touched this in years.

All i can say is none of these fights take very long with these 6/7 star champs compared to when i did this with 5r3 nebula with proxima synergy. I'm pretty sure any 7r2 wouldn't take more than 40ish seconds for this fight. If it's a glitch, I couldn't tell.

See how yours hit for 32k which is normal mine hit for 133k which isn't normal thanks for proving my point
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,047 ★★★★★
    Okay, fine, I’ll ask the baseline questions that have been skipped here.

What synergies are active on this team? What masteries? Do you have any boosts active? What stat focus do you have on this champ? What rank is she? Have you tried to recreate this, or is it just one clip with out of band damage?

There’s so much more information that’s needed to flesh this out.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

Pikolu said:

BabyMiike said:

Pikolu said:

That is normal Chavez stuff, hits harder per buff on the enemy and per dimension opened.

Definitely not normal lol show me proof then I'll believe you I've never hit this hard
    My proof is my qualification with Chavez. As the second person in the world to r5 a 6* Chavez, I believe I am qualified when I tell you that is normal. I also shall grant you with the title of reading issue since you can easily read her attack increase in her kit.
    I'm sorry to tell you that doesn't mean anything 😭 like I said she's not supposed to be hitting that hard
    Actually she is supposed to hit that hard against buffed opponents.
    I'm surprised people still sleeping on her after her release in the first pool of 7*s, that made her more widely used.
    I was sleeping on her too, until I got her as my first 7* and "had" to use her.
    She is awesome 😉
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,047 ★★★★★
    Assuming this is an sig 20, rank 3 Chavez, her attack rating when launching that sp2 was approximately 23,853. This is before masteries come into play.

If Spot was on the team, then I believe Ultron’s energy resistance would be lowered by 135% (this sounds insane to me, I must be doing this wrong?).

Chavez, when she’s got dimensions on her and buffs on her opponent, hits like a freight train carrying semi-trucks loaded with bricks. A 133k special crit does not sound outside of the realm of possibility to me.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,050 ★★★
    I have a r3 awakened Chavez. Can confirm she always performs this well for me against buffed opponents, especially cosmics.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    "She shouldn't hit this hard"
    > I agree
    "You don't know what you're talking about"
    >I disagree
    " You don't know what you're talking about"

?????
  • Options

I have a r3 awakened Chavez. Can confirm she always performs this well for me against buffed opponents, especially cosmics.

Proof?
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

BabyMiike said:

Pikolu said:

BabyMiike said:

Pikolu said:

I'm sorry to tell you that doesn't mean anything 😭 like I said she's not supposed to be hitting that hard
    Actually she is supposed to hit that hard against buffed opponents.
    I'm surprised people still sleeping on her after her release in the first pool of 7*s, that made her more widely used.
    I was sleeping on her too, until I got her as my first 7* and "had" to use her.
    She is awesome 😉
    Expect she's not I use her all the time against buffed champs she doesn't hit this hard... Every single person has said she does but not one person has provided proof 😞
  • Options
    Licky said:

@BabyMiike would you just shut up about this now and stop demanding proof for your stupid question that's been answered a billion times and your still being condescending and rude just shut up man honestly you should get banned for being so irritating

Because every answer has no proof its all just bs I legit proved she's not supposed to be hitting that hard by going in act 7 and getting prowess where I hit 120% plus I have more dimensions plus I have class advantage and I hit about just as hard yah it's definitely not normal to hit that hard I use her all the time she's definitely not supposed to hit that hard
  • Options
    edited December 2023

https://youtu.be/thVsGq0cMSw?si=_CRp7aG-KG-lNR-m this is a r3 Chavez HEAVILY BOOSTED against a champ with like 7 buffs active and she's not hitting that hard so obviously your lying 😭
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    When the sp2 first hits, you can see Ultron start to proc armor ups like crazy… exactly the kind of scenario she loves

What’s your theory though? That your Chavez is somehow defective (in a way that makes her better)?
  • Options
    o_o said:

When the sp2 first hits, you can see Ultron start to proc armor ups like crazy… exactly the kind of scenario she loves

What’s your theory though? That your Chavez is somehow defective (in a way that makes her better)?

Again your CHAVEZ isn't hitting as hard as mine! When your is obviously r2 like mine? I honestly just wanna know why mines hitting so hard. I've used her since day 1 of as a 7* and she's never hit close to that hard expect for in act 7 with the prowess node. There obviously some hidden factor we don't know about
This discussion has been closed.