**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

(removed by mod) The liar (maybe idk)

MastaofDisguiseMastaofDisguise Posts: 1
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Around 9 am est a guy by the username of (removed by mod) caused a huge storm in global chat by saying that he was gifting things but he was probably lying because there was only one person i remember saying that he gifted him a stony mastery core and so i blocked him thinking that it will stop everything but no so i blocked everyone who wanted a gift from him but still new people wanted gifts from him and after around 7 minutes of blocking new people who have just learned about him i reported him because he was making a huge bunch of people beg for gifts and that meant lag because pf that it would be almost impossible type anything in global that would seen by another player execpt because of it. i dont think he was 100% lying though but for me making a huge storm on global chat is worthy of temporary banning for a couple of days (btw i dont know how banning works in the game) also english isn't my first language so if there are any grammar issues sorry
Post edited by Kabam Sophia on

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    This is why I have global turned off.
  • Options
    uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    Why bother????
  • Options
    SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    what did i just read
  • Options
    Man its to early for the complaining can we just enjoy Christmas Day and be happy.
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited December 2017
    Around 9 am est a guy by the username of (removed by mod) caused a huge storm in global chat by saying that he was gifting things but he was probably lying because there was only one person i remember saying that he gifted him a stony mastery core and so i blocked him thinking that it will stop everything but no so i blocked everyone who wanted a gift from him but still new people wanted gifts from him and after around 7 minutes of blocking new people who have just learned about him i reported him because he was making a huge bunch of people beg for gifts and that meant lag because pf that it would be almost impossible type anything in global that would seen by another player execpt because of it. i dont think he was 100% lying though but for me making a huge storm on global chat is worthy of temporary banning for a couple of days (btw i dont know how banning works in the game) also english isn't my first language so if there are any grammar issues sorry

He won't gift anyone anything. He's just a troller.
    And the one person who's saying that (removed by mod) gifted him a stony mastery core must be his partner in crime :tongue:
    They all are trolling people on Global chat.
This discussion has been closed.