Is nick fury overhyped ?

EndgodEndgod Member Posts: 68
Is it only me or anyone else who finds nick fury extremely overhyped without synergies. Basically I can't have him with full synergies in every mode or quest.

Comments

• EndgodEndgod Member Posts: 68
    The damage is also low until first death. Many characters have that without dying and relying on 30% health.
  • AecynAecyn Member Posts: 101
    I was in the same boat with thinking that but his dmg after decoy is actually really high. I don't have any super in depth insight but after doing a few quests with him and actually bothering to trigger decoy. I was surprised by his output. The fury buff he gets is more attack than most champs have base at any rank... I think he gets 7k attack at rank 5. His synergies for your team are also super useful.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,706 ★★★★
    After 1st decoy ,his energy go down to 25% quick, but your power increases.
    His Sp3 is so damaging.
    One of most powerful,take half of rival energy bar.

I need the one eyed patch 6*
  • BlarguardedBlarguarded Member Posts: 21
    I've never used NF with synergies. And he was my first 6star skill r5. Dude doesn't need them. They're just nice things to have if you need to buff other champs. Deep wounds definitly helps him when ending a combo with a light attack. And his ability to just do a quest on his first life without using the decoy is very helpful when you are worried about getting KOed like in war. Great safety net.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 5,021 ★★★★★
    Yes.
    Less Nick furys out there the better.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Not even close
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,627 ★★★★
    No
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,966 ★★★★★
    Not a great attacker in bgs, but extremely based for questing