**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War season dates?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DanxorDanxor Posts: 91
    Yes this needs to be changed. I hope Guardians/Creators can help with this change.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    Please push it back two weeks. With banquet rewards taking a while to be vetted it's going to present a lot of problems. Not to mention two big holidays and a lot of travel. Please push it back to start the Wed after the 1st.
  • Options
    O1iveManO1iveMan Posts: 1
    There should be a break over Christmas :(
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Wow. All these posts and no one ready to jump in and actually do war on Xmas and new years. Nice.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

TyEdge said:

It’s wild to think that a game that probably has champs, story lines and permanent content mapped for a year or more wouldn’t know this answer.

Do you want war to start and be going during the holidays? If so, then don't let kabam discuss what they should do about that because war would start on the 20th following the normal schedule and pattern.
    They took their time and discussed it. How’s that work out?
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    Everyone here acting like it takes so much time to do war 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

There is a lot of work and planning for officers at the beginning of seasons in particular, in addition to potential spotty connections for alliance members who travel during holidays.
  • Options
    ANIMEniacANIMEniac Posts: 126
    Really hoping they change the dates to an extended off season like they usually do this time of year. So much hassle on the alliance around Xmas and New Years with travel and family time in particular.

I imagine it's hard on Kabam as well when there are inevitably bugs at the beginning of a season and they are running a skeleton crew or taking time off themselves!
  • Options
    VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★
  • Options
    ValmezValmez Posts: 74
    Please confirm if it was an oversight with starting dates or if you intend to keep AW over Christmas unlike the last few years , someone from Kabam
  • Options
    AndremlopesAndremlopes Posts: 85
    @DNA3000 can you help us with this?
  • Options
    Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
    Absolutely no reason for war to be during Christmas and New Years. Very much hope Kabam reconsiders
  • Options
    Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 107 ★★
    @Kabam Miike can we have an answer to this before people starts switching allies? we want to push masters but since it conflicts with holiday time most people don't want to do planning on holiday breaks. any clear answer yes or no both will be appreciated so we can plan what to do. thanks.
  • Options
    My theory: this move forces anyone planning any banquet shenanigans to suffer for it in war. I can’t find another explanation.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,383 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

My theory: this move forces anyone planning any banquet shenanigans to suffer for it in war. I can’t find another explanation.

Yeah but punishing the majority of players to hurt the few bad apples (in comparison) is a bad way to do it
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 287 ★★★
    edited December 2023

War can be extremely tedious at times. Making sure you keep up to date on war during holiday ends up becoming a chore when all people want to do is enjoy themselves and relax. Doesn’t matter if its just 5 minuets of fighting through out the day.