Please fix it
  • Muhammad428Muhammad428 Member Posts: 10
    It's been 3 months android problem
    edited November 2023
    Please fix it u I can't download it

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,593 Guardian
    Not a lot of info provided.

Are you using Chinese made phones (not official Google Play Store) ?

Files are loaded in 2 parts. First manually from PlayStore, then additional files in background using PlayStore service which will FAIL if you don’t have original/official PlayStore native to your phone.
    Yeah I have honor 10 lite I have play app but it doesn't download it's been stuck
    I've been playing this game since 2018 in this mobile but about 3 month it's stopped working
    New update nothing changed it's still not working
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,593 Guardian
    As mentioned months ago, those phones without GOOGLE Play Store (and thus also Google Services), will not be able to download the rest of the MCOC game files needed after doing the normal monthly update (which only gets a subset of all the needed files)
    *NOT just some knockoff alternate Play Store by Huawei, Honor, etc.

Look up how to install Google Play Store (Google Installer, Google Play Services) on Chinese phones that were NOT allowed to carry Google Services originally.
    Sometimes people have had success doing that, sometimes not.

“Device Compatibility” only refers to Technical Specs of the phone, NOT any necessary Software Services that are also required.
    So I am deleting mcoc when it Will be playing with this phone please inform me I don't have money so I'm stuck with this phone it's was really good gaming experience thank you kabam
    edited December 2023
    :'(
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    And? Who cares how long you’ve been playing? Your game isn’t working, you were informed why, and now you’re telling us how long you’ve been playing. What does that have to do with anything?
    Mr wong98 you are rude person I was telling them that on this phone I've played since 2018 but now it can't work
  • fantombeastrayfantombeastray Member Posts: 17
    Same goes for me to, in my case some fight download additional file but some fight give me error so I don't think its Google play problem