Options

Necropolis 7 Star Class Crystal [merged]

Comments

• Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 435 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    So those like me who saw the crystal wasn’t updated and held off on opening it will get nothing, while others who opened it will get another free crystal? That’s a bit disappointing. I should just have opened it then…
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    StephD87 said:

Just opened a tech 7 star crystal i was saving for when Warlock joined the basic and he is the only one I didn't see in the reel, I checked the basic crystal list to make sure he was in there.

Are they not added to the class selector crystals??

Same, looking for Juggy and he wasn't there.
  • Options
    @Kabam Jax
    I can confirm that the 6 new champions were missing in Basic 7star crystals just when the crystal came out.
    I opened 10 x 7star Basics at 10:11am PT and didnot see any Jugger, Warlock, Knull, Shangchi, Colossus, Spot in the Basic crystals.
    Please ask your team about this.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Alright, update time!

The team has pushed the updated crystals live, so any crystals opened at 10:51am PT will have the correct pool.

We will be pulling information to gather every account that opened 7-Star Class Crystals between 10:00am and 10:51am PT and sending a replacement crystal so Summoners have a chance to chase the champs they were originally targeting!

Timeline uncertain, but that's the plan!

Kabam Jax said:

Alright, update time!

That’s great to know. Is there anything we need to do? Thanks

• Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 160 ★★
    Nice, they are giving compensation. I dont usually wait to open crystals but this time I kept 1 selector trying to get juggs so I opened the crystal when it was supposed to be updated and he wasnt even in the crystal lol.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 697 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

Alright, update time!

The team has pushed the updated crystals live, so any crystals opened at 10:51am PT will have the correct pool.

We will be pulling information to gather every account that opened 7-Star Class Crystals between 10:00am and 10:51am PT and sending a replacement crystal so Summoners have a chance to chase the champs they were originally targeting!

Hi @Kabam Jax ,

Thank you very much for letting us know.

I did open during this period when the 7-Star Class Crystals wasn't undated as it should be, and was affected by it.

Do I need to submit a ticket to Kabam customer support.

Or

Will Kabam be able to identify all players that were affected?

Many thanks for any response and insight you can share.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Was wondering why I didn't see warlock in the pool/beginning images. Ended up getting a war-machine.
  • Options
    Dibang85Dibang85 Posts: 49
    edited December 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

Alright, update time!

2 for me at 10:49 PT
    Luckily I made a screenshot for my teamates

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,172 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,
    Since I've seen this asked a few times, I figure I can provide clarity:

You do not need to submit a ticket, and you do not need screenshots or other proof.

We'll use the most powerful tool of all to collect information on who opened crystals when: DATA!

The only thing you are tasked with is being patient until we are able to get these out!

I'm guessing we should not level any champs received and these will be taken away and replaced with a crystal? Assuming it will be the class selector crystal again as one pull determines the class you pick for the second crystal.
  • Options
    iLongoiLongo Posts: 6
    edited December 2023
    Has anyone received any compensation crystals yet?

I followed up with an email to Kabam support but they said any compensation would be done with in-game mail. The lack of communication is so frustrating. They should at least let us know if we are effected so we dont keep checking and wondering.
  • Options
    Not got anything yet. Was hoping there would be a quick turnaround as not many were impacted... But a lot could have happened in those 51 min...
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,738 ★★★★
    Haven’t received mine either, but generally try to give Kabam a week or so on stuff like this - particularly when they have landed on a player friendly fix/solution, as they have on this one.

I do think there might be some numbers here - in additional to folks who completed Necropolis, you also have people (like me) who bought the selector unit deal during cyber week.

All that said, wouldn’t be unhappy to get it going into the weekend - would be a nice way to end the week.
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 539 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,
    Since I've seen this asked a few times, I figure I can provide clarity:

You do not need to submit a ticket, and you do not need screenshots or other proof.

We'll use the most powerful tool of all to collect information on who opened crystals when: DATA!

The only thing you are tasked with is being patient until we are able to get these out!

Jax asking for the one thing the community can't give :(
  • Options
    Amino_89Amino_89 Posts: 12
    edited December 2023
    @Kabam Jax any updates here please ?
  • Options
    ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 206 ★★
    Amino_89 said:

@Kabam Jax any updates here please ?

I doubt anyone is going to update at the weekend. Just gonna need to be patient :smile:
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 479 ★★★
    Let’s have some patience fellas.
  • Options
    Any ETA on a resolution on this? Would be good to have clarity on next steps as I've not ranked up any of my 7 stars as I don't know if I'll keep them or they will be taken away.
  • Options
    VetVet Posts: 9
    I'm also following pretty closely. Waiting for resolution has delayed me from taking my second champ to r3, and costing me valiant login calendar. Hopefully this can be solved soon. Appreciate that it is being looked into
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

A reminder that nothing is being taken away, that was never part of the plan.

It seems the team are targeting mid-next-week to have these replacement crystals sent out.

Hope this helps!

Thank you Jax. Just what we needed.
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    I got mine.
  • Options
    edited December 2023

Can I get compensation compensation? Jk!!
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★

Received, thank you Kabam!
  • Options
    Show us the goods!!!
  • Options
    StephD87StephD87 Posts: 64
    Got Cap Sam with the original incorrect crystal aaaaaaaand got Cap Sam with the new one… oh well lol