Options

Garbage rewards for red suit event,

The rewards you receive for threat level 5 are terrible, not worth the time and energy you put into a fight for rubbish rewards.

Comments

• Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 288 ★★★

I think December side quest rewards are typically a little meh because of all the other stuff going on during the month.

Unfortunately last months side quest also felt meh and the banquet event isn’t looking like it will be living up to expectations either.

There’s still the calendar and the Christmas gift this month and the Deadpool event that got postponed so there’s a lot of stuff to get but it does feel like things have been on a downward trend in terms of rewards lately.

I don’t know what the thought process is, but it’s needs to change ASAP. We seemed like we were heading in a good direction with Necropolis. Now it feels like you could take a month off and not miss a thing.

Thats just how event quest are. It’s not supposed to be rewards where you get the most amazing instant account advancing rewards. They are about accumulation over multiple event quest. The only acceptation is when meta shifts and they begin to give rewards that were harder to access such as a increase of 7* shards eventually. But then after like 5-6 months those rewards are gonna end up seeming lack lustre because they’re easily obtainable It’s just how the game works.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 810 ★★★★
    Lokx said:

I think December side quest rewards are typically a little meh because of all the other stuff going on during the month.

Unfortunately last months side quest also felt meh and the banquet event isn’t looking like it will be living up to expectations either.

There’s still the calendar and the Christmas gift this month and the Deadpool event that got postponed so there’s a lot of stuff to get but it does feel like things have been on a downward trend in terms of rewards lately.

I don’t know what the thought process is, but it’s needs to change ASAP. We seemed like we were heading in a good direction with Necropolis. Now it feels like you could take a month off and not miss a thing.

Thats just how event quest are. It’s not supposed to be rewards where you get the most amazing instant account advancing rewards. They are about accumulation over multiple event quest. The only acceptation is when meta shifts and they begin to give rewards that were harder to access such as a increase of 7* shards eventually. But then after like 5-6 months those rewards are gonna end up seeming lack lustre because they’re easily obtainable It’s just how the game works.
    The October side quest was far superior to November and December. As were the previous ones.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 288 ★★★

Lokx said:

The October side quest was far superior to November and December. As were the previous ones.
    They all literally give the same reward, just read the forum notes. Its just the acquisition for October was was easier to achieve then the recent two. The recent ones had their rewards behind solo events, special objective and the quest awhile October one was just do the quest and buy from the store. But they have pretty much the same amount of rewards.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Just auto-fight level 1. It's the same rewards.
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Wasted energy for this horribly rewarded side quest
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 772 ★★★★

Just auto-fight level 1. It's the same rewards.

Until they fix it. There’s another thread where they said it’s bugged and they’ll be changing it so you have to run the top level to get the paragon rewards in the selector.
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 472 ★★★
    Do level 1 sq. You still will receive paragon rewards without any issues. I myself have been getting those even on lower difficulties.