**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Not another anime reference compensation

So I was watch a Prof Hoff video on YouTube and he went into his news tab and it came up with “Not another anime reference solo event delay” and he had something to claim in the mail from that tab. Is this compensation because if it is why is it not showing up on my screen was there a certain criteria to get it?

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,191 ★★★★★

Compensation worked out great! Not even gonna bother doing the actual event now....🤣🤣

Damn all I got was T3 handful shards.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Same. Got 2 7* selectors
  • Options
    EndgodEndgod Posts: 68
    I got 3
  • Options
    JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    I got 5
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,512 ★★★★★

Compensation worked out great! Not even gonna bother doing the actual event now....🤣🤣

I'm happy. The Shards I pulled topped this off.

Awesome pull! Can’t believe people are hitting disagree on this. Still yet to pull her from the featured :(
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,377 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

I'm happy. The Shards I pulled topped this off.

Awesome pull! Can’t believe people are hitting disagree on this. Still yet to pull her from the featured :(
    Good luck!
  • Options
    ZekedamamZekedamam Posts: 215 ★★

The problem here is that you ironically watch prof hoff

Get out of here. Don’t diss on my glorious king prof. All jokes aside he’s one of the best mcoc YouTubers out there right now. What’s not to like about him?

• Options

Zekedamam said:

Get out of here. Don’t diss on my glorious king prof. All jokes aside he’s one of the best mcoc YouTubers out there right now. What’s not to like about him?

I normally don't disparage people on the Forum, and I respect someone's right to choose who they like, but I will say I took Journalism in school. One of the things we were drilled about is not engaging in sensationalism and misinformation. I'll just leave it at that.
    Don’t care prof solos
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★
    edited December 2023
    Zekedamam said:

Don’t care prof solos

Solos who exactly lmfao? Man rarely streams any fight, and gets close to crying whenever people ask him to do a fight in necro or accuses him of merc usage. Whiny baby fr.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Rohith21 said:

Zekedamam said:

Don’t care prof solos
    Ok
  • Options
    Dr_kyrDr_kyr Posts: 33
    Can someone explain what’s this about? How to claim these ?
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 848 ★★★
    Zekedamam said:

Pretty much everything. His peddling of misinformation and conspiracy theories doesn't help him cause.
  • Options
    NedthegodNedthegod Posts: 18
    I didn't think this mistake I made would create an argument on a mcoc youtube BTW in my opinion I like prof but guess what we all have our own opinions so leave it alone!