Options

Necropolis Exploration

So, I have completed path 1 with Aegon. Brought a 7star r1 Chavez for AW, and regretted not bringing NF for that extra attack.

Now to the exploration. I don't have a 7star shuri, how much I'd like to. I have a Kate R3 and R4 Aegon. Should I jump in, bring KB or Aegon to R5, Or wait for a shuri?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    I’m not going to wait for 7* Shuri. I may not have her even after 2 years from now. I’m wondering if she is a must-have for other paths or 6* version is sufficient.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

So, I have completed path 1 with Aegon. Brought a 7star r1 Chavez for AW, and regretted not bringing NF for that extra attack.

Now to the exploration. I don't have a 7star shuri, how much I'd like to. I have a Kate R3 and R4 Aegon. Should I jump in, bring KB or Aegon to R5, Or wait for a shuri?

Thanks in advance.

Do you need a 7* Shuri or can she be a 6*?
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 186 ★★
    edited December 2023

I have a Kate R3 and R4 Aegon. Should I jump in, bring KB or Aegon to R5, Or wait for a shuri?

What’s more important to you, time or money? Aegon can plow through faster and easier, but probably cost you more revives. Depending on your skill level, KB can be cheaper, just going to be longer fights. Both easily doable without needing to wait for a7 star Shuri.
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 186 ★★
    Also depends if you’re in a super big hurry to get it all explored. 8.4 is coming in a few months, so you should be able to pick up Valiant a little easier if you have patience.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,294 ★★★★
    Shuri is good for the left 3 paths since she handles a good number of the shared defenders, and is particularly great for the Mister Fantastic path since she ignores the trap node and specifically counters Attuma and Namor.

Shuri is nothing special for the bottom 3 paths. She may handle a few defenders here and there, but is not the best option for several of them, like she does on the left path.

If you have options for the bottom paths, you could try exploring the bottom 3 paths first, and see if you pull a Shuri in that time, before tackling the remaining two Left paths. You could make the Mister Fantastic path the last path you do, in case you pull a Shuri in that time period.
  • Options
    altavista said:

Shuri is good for the left 3 paths since she handles a good number of the shared defenders, and is particularly great for the Mister Fantastic path since she ignores the trap node and specifically counters Attuma and Namor.

Shuri is nothing special for the bottom 3 paths. She may handle a few defenders here and there, but is not the best option for several of them, like she does on the left path.

If you have options for the bottom paths, you could try exploring the bottom 3 paths first, and see if you pull a Shuri in that time, before tackling the remaining two Left paths. You could make the Mister Fantastic path the last path you do, in case you pull a Shuri in that time period.

What are some viable options, you would say?
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★

I have a Kate R3 and R4 Aegon. Should I jump in, bring KB or Aegon to R5, Or wait for a shuri?

What’s more important to you, time or money? Aegon can plow through faster and easier, but probably cost you more revives. Depending on your skill level, KB can be cheaper, just going to be longer fights. Both easily doable without needing to wait for a7 star Shuri.
    Kate bishop fights are certainly not that long

It's just that her playstyle is stressful for most

After proper building up(8 sp1s{tranquilize+dissolver+coldsnap) you will be ticking 24k per second with r5 ascended but unboosted Kate

Still longer than Aegon tho
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    i rank 5 and acsended shuri for necro but then only used her for path 2 tbh. kind of regret it.
    and shuri and aegon in the same team? not that great because of suicides . i think shuri with kate is better.
    only aegon and you don't have to switch mastery