Good champions that you hate playing with

Comments

• Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    Herc and Doom. Phenomenal champs ofc, just extremely boring to play. Surprised to see a lot of Tigra. She was boring to me until I learned her and now it’s incredibly satisfying to play her well
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    MasterA said:

Abs man.
    Can’t find a reliable way to do light intercepts

Is it the light intercepts that do it for AbsMan, or is it ensuring you get off the ‘un-stunned’ first Heavy hit-special chain? I know having both is ideal, but which one matters most?
  • TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 293 ★★★

TrongNov said:

Apoc, never like him even when ppl claimed he was the best mutant in game. He's slow both in terms of damage and also animations

Have you tried him with Cable and a full mutant team? He was really useful for me in acts 6,7,8.
    I guess that's the strategy for many players but maybe mainly bc of his animations I despise using him. Besides, I'm not impressed by his dmg when he has 4 charges. And also I just don't see him fill any special place in my roster
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    TrongNov said:

Apoc, never like him even when ppl claimed he was the best mutant in game. He's slow both in terms of damage and also animations

The meta has simply passed him....a year ago even, the damage was there.....now it simply isn't . Solid mutant but there's 4-5 I'd take over him easily

And a champ who's good who I hate playing? Doom....Human Torch.....Shang Chi....
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Member Posts: 809 ★★★
    Ghost
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Herc, because he's boring and makes so much too easy. Noe of course I do use him if I just want to get through stuff quick, or if I want a safety net, but I find I use him less and less now.

Ghost and Tigra, only because I've never taken the time to learn how to play them.

Kitty, because although I have her at R4, I don't believe I use her to her full potential because I just haven't learned how to, yet.
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Silk and Prof. X

Silk’s damage is so lackluster outside of her sp3 rotation, I don’t like her.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★

Scorpion he is an excellent champion but the heavy charge intercept playstyle hurts me so much when I try to do his rotations which for his quality damage output require it.

I thought Heavy charge wasn’t needed for Scorpion. Does he need it for BGs?
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Quake, Ghost & Prof X
    These 3 feel extremely boring to play with

Tigra is also a skill based character like the 3 I mentioned above but at least she is fun to use & doesn't feel exhausting
  • GaudyGMoneyGaudyGMoney Member Posts: 42
    Omega Sentinel and Scorpion. Would probably have Cassie on here too if I had her 6*+. Any champions that rely on keeping debuffs up/paused without an easy way of refreshing.
  • TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Member Posts: 143
    Omega Sentinel and Gorr.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Ngl i despise playing Apoc, having to bring in a whole team to actually be useable doesnt help his case either.

I honestly do not understand this comment, Apoc does not need anyone to be useful. He has multiple immunities, deals multiple kinds of DOT, has big damage on specials, can break block, and cannot be purified. He’s a tank.

I use him without synergies all the time. R56s ascended. Beast.
    He definetly needs synergies lol. Without Cable and Stryfe synergy he is a slog to play. Plus the fact that he has to be damaged first before becoming immune to bleed and incinerate makes no sense, when literally every other champ immune to something starts off with the immunity. Fair enough about the debuffs but that hardly comes in handy besides the damage. As I mentioned before, the big damage from specials only come through synergies or boring ramp matches. Although the block break, cannot purify, and his health are solid though ngl.

Plus pretty much any champ can be deemed useable at rank 5 ascended. I also just dont like the mutant class in general as their damage ramp is often boring or slow.
    He really just needs Cable/Mr. Sinister. The wait for the DoT is only 5 seconds and is counted down over all fights. You can use a different champ for the next fight and get healing for Apoc.
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Gotta say the 1 champ I despise playing gotta be ghost. I used her so much back in the day so I'm kinda burnt out with her lol. Cowardly playstyle
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    Zuro said:

Ngl i despise playing Apoc, having to bring in a whole team to actually be useable doesnt help his case either.

He's great with just him and Stryfe, damage is massive and he's quite tanky as well
  • RustyoneilRustyoneil Member Posts: 210 ★★

Scorpion he is an excellent champion but the heavy charge intercept playstyle hurts me so much when I try to do his rotations which for his quality damage output require it.

I use scorpion everywhere in the game, he’s my number 1 champion and I never use the heavy charge rotation. If you think you have to and that what’s holding you back, just MLM and spam SP1s. If they have a regen buff at any time, throw an sp2
    Below has a 36 sec take down of RoL wolverine. Didn’t heavy charge once. The only time it’s useful is long form content, but if you spam SP1 you build up debuffs enough to do incredible damage.
    https://youtu.be/oR5BeSD1Nus?si=5Hg3bestwCVrQfb_
  • RustyoneilRustyoneil Member Posts: 210 ★★
    I hate playing Quicksilver, Ghost and Valkarie. I just don’t find myself drafting them or using them in any meta
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Kitty
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Idk why everyone hate to fight Chavez? Just dex sp-1 when her foot hits ground and sp-2 when beam lights up or even better, don't let her use heavy.

“Don’t let her use heavy”
    Chavez don’t ask for permissions to fire her heavy, she will spam it no matter what 😂
    P.S. She has the same AI heavy bias as Mysterio 😉
  • Icy000Icy000 Member Posts: 274 ★★
    edited December 2023
    silver centurion and spot
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,524 ★★★★★
    I don't like playing any of the "parry/heavy" style champs which includes great ones like Archangel. Still use him a lot thou, just don't like it.
  • Crowning54Crowning54 Member Posts: 46

Nosrep said:

I never play as Tigra. I can’t use her. (I still use my 6*R3 as a defender is bgs though, because she always wins)

Really? How so? I mean she has a lot of science counters.
    I don't like fighting her cause her attacks are so weird and her special 2 is just so annoying to dodge cause of the long range and unblockable and when I try to bait sp1 she gets in Ur face with her attacks lol
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    I know this is obviously an unpopular opinion but Herc is the most boring thing this game has ever seen and I refuse to take mine above r3. I hate using him because he makes everything too easy 🙃
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    Im a simple guy, I like simple. So any champs that need thinking applied to maximise their usefulness tends to be annoying enough for me not to use.
  • TheholyplungerTheholyplunger Member Posts: 80
    Doom. Every time I see he's the best option for a fight I let out an audible wtf 🤣

Nothing against doom, he's insanely good at what he does. I just really don't like him
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    Stark spidy, always get clipped or get cornered trying to dex for charges lmao
  • Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Member Posts: 153 ★★
    How about one from each class.

Doom. Never liked him and still don’t. Only use him when I see lifecycle. Although slapping things is fun. I use him when I am bored and want to slap people in real life. Seeing how that is frowned upon, that is my only use for Doom.
    Torch. See above. Only use him to fight annoying mystics, like Doom.
    Nick Fury. Only ranked him for AW defence and refuse to use him as an attacker ever. Will use any other skill champ over him because I am petty.
    AA. So useful. Just don’t like that parry/heavy playstyle. This could also be Red Mags.
    Nimrod. I would rather use warlock.
    CGR. Because kabam refused to give him to me until a week ago as a 6*. I have no idea how to use him but I want to so bad but I am angry that he only just showed up in my champ list. Again, petty.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,887 ★★★★★
    Nosrep said:

I never play as Tigra. I can’t use her. (I still use my 6*R3 as a defender is bgs though, because she always wins)

Tigra could smash lots of cosmic annoying defenders like sersi and hulkling just using mlllm combos
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Quicksilver. Attacks require too much screen tapping and perfect timing when dropped inputs are a thing. I just throw him on bg defense and let the AI handle it.

CGR...too much combos and rotations. I like simple champs.
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    Gorr is HORRIFIC with Suicides on
  • FantomaxopFantomaxop Member Posts: 134 ★★
    I hate Sunspot
    He is the definition of a nuke champ and he does his job very well, but god i hate playing champions that "run out of gas" as their primary mechanic.
    Even if i successfully build flare charges while purifying a lot of incinirates, its still feels like i'm running against separate clock from my own champion, and if i somehow miss-manage the solar charges its all dmg gone.