Options

Tigra bug: neutralize not applying

Tigra's neutralize doesn't appear to apply on defenders - screenshot is vs FAM but same thing against other defenders also (eg Bishop). So currently, you can't maintain any of the senses in any fight.

The bug seems to be confined to Battlegrounds mode as she works normally when I use practice mode within my roster (against same defenders).

Unable to attach video clip here...so attaching a screenshot (have a small clip on my phone) which clearly shows contact but no neutralize (and there was no glance either which could impact things). As mentioned, same thing vs other defenders.

I'm currently using iPhone 13 (iOS is up-to-date).

Comments

• Options
    It's only happening in Battlegrounds because this meta has the Force of Will node - no bug, aside from that big Ant.

• Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 79
    he has force of will node. cant modify his ability accuracy which is what neutralize does.
  • Options
    XXXXXXXX Posts: 4
    Ah cool - thanks. Didn't realize the neutralize had that interaction with the node. Thanks a lot
  • Options
    Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 167
    This is happening to me in the new event quest vs AA on mystic consumption node
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★

This is happening to me in the new event quest vs AA on mystic consumption node

AA can’t have his ability accuracy reduced