**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

A few suggestions for Banquet and AW tactics

FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 491 ★★★★
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
Honestly, war tactics are broken, a lot of defenders are nightmare with the defense tactic: quicksilver, onslaught, apoc, scorpion..., offense tactic is just too weak and useless most of the cases.
It's not too hard to fix, just change the offense tactic:
  • Taunt should be passive
  • extend the taunt duration to 20 seconds
  • no root when taunt is active.
Some matches will still be difficult, but it is going to be way more reasonable.

Banquet rewards are also wrong, you can't give players the same stuff as last year for the first 7000 units spending. Based on the current rewards, I don't even want to encourage my alliance to attend the event at all. To fix the rewards, my two cents:
  • Individual milestone: add total 7500 7-star shards, and 5700 T4A shards
  • Alliance milestone: add total 7500 7-star shards, change the T6B and T3A to 3, add a T6CC selector
  • Add some T4A shards and 7-star shards to 61-2600 rank rewards
  • top 1% should at least get 15000 7-star shards, 200 ascending dust
  • top 5% should at least get 7500 7-star shards, 100 ascending dust
Not much time left for Kabam to fix them, but these are also simple changes so should be doable.

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    There's no excuse for not giving exclusive milestone for Paragon+ players, it's very pathetic from Kabam.
    And Kabam we are not asking for 7r3 gems in milestones.
  • Options
    They should replace gbc by valiant daily crystal it would be better at this point
  • Options
    I love the design and rewards of Necropolis, it perfectly matches with the current status of end-game players.
    However, the Banquet rewards are at least 8-10 months lagging behind the status of the game.
    The AW tactics are more difficult than Necropolis, they are unreasonable.
  • Options
    @Kabam Jax , you want something constructive, I've posted them here.