Options

OMG WHITE TIGER CONFURM!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,803 ★★★★

Given this

I should be happy.

However, I’ve been enjoying posting my votes obnoxiously in every ‘Gladiator Sucks’ post so now I guess I have to shut up - particularly if she ends up being mid to bad.

How enraged will all the Gladiator voters be when White Tiger ends up being the Next Big Thing™ and Gladiator still sucks?
    That would indeed be fantastic
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,320 ★★★★★

Given this

I should be happy.

However, I’ve been enjoying posting my votes obnoxiously in every ‘Gladiator Sucks’ post so now I guess I have to shut up - particularly if she ends up being mid to bad.

How enraged will all the Gladiator voters be when White Tiger ends up being the Next Big Thing™ and Gladiator still sucks?
    That would be a toxic level of trolling and casual disrespect by Kabam. 🤞🏽that she's even worse than Gladiator.
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 160
    I think DLL had set such a high standard this year with his champs making of
    Absorbing Man, Kate bishop, Photon and Kushala i am sure he will do justice with White Tiger also he makes something unique in his champs making
    Like absorbing man immunity to so many things
    Kate bishop with caltrops
    Photon with no dexable specials
    Kushala with soul barb and nullify ability in same kit
    So I am sure he will make White Tiger kit very interesting with some unique abilities
    What do you guys think comment your Opinion?
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,858 ★★★★★
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,787 ★★★★★
    So, uh, unless I'm seeing things, there's a random arm in the picture. Any guesses who it might belong to?

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,787 ★★★★★
    *looks closer*

Oh my god, you're right. Hahahaha. Well, I guess that's what you get when you try to look for secrets after a sleepless night.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,837 ★★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

Agatha still sittin on the sidelines waiting her turn…

Her TV show drips next Halloween time frame. Betting she comes with it.
  • Options
    KhaerysKhaerys Posts: 7
    edited December 2023

Given this

I should be happy.

That would be a toxic level of trolling and casual disrespect by Kabam. 🤞🏽that she's even worse than Gladiator.
    That's actually so pathetic lol , it's not because gladiator is mid that White Tiger should be
  • Options
    Swixsy_63Swixsy_63 Posts: 36
    ShoNuff29 said:

Agatha still sittin on the sidelines waiting her turn…

I heard her show is on production so maybe they'll release her when show comes out
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,222 ★★★★
    Khaerys said:

Given this

I should be happy.

That's actually so pathetic lol , it's not because gladiator is mid that White Tiger should be
    An one man army cosmic warrior that shoots laser beams through his eyes and uses confidence to be unstoppable should be weaker than a girl that just uses an amulet that makes her stronger and faster…. Yeah that makes sense.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,022 ★★★★★

Khaerys said:

Given this

I should be happy.

An one man army cosmic warrior that shoots laser beams through his eyes and uses confidence to be unstoppable should be weaker than a girl that just uses an amulet that makes her stronger and faster…. Yeah that makes sense.
    Makes perfect sense. One of the best champs this year is a girl with a bow and arrow who has higher block proficiency than indestructible superhumans. Imagine if every character was comic accurate lmao
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Khaerys said:

Given this

I should be happy.

Makes perfect sense. One of the best champs this year is a girl with a bow and arrow who has higher block proficiency than indestructible superhumans. Imagine if every character was comic accurate lmao
    All the champs this year were amazing, minus Gladiator, so no, no sense at all
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,022 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Khaerys said:

Given this

I should be happy.

All the champs this year were amazing, minus Gladiator, so no, no sense at all
    I wanted him to be great too, I’m just saying that Kabam has doesn’t always go for comic accurate. I hope he gets a tune up too, but for all we know, they designed WT to be much better than him. Definitely seems like Gladiator was undershot. Only explanation for why he’s the only champ this year I’d consider bad
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 981 ★★★★
    Right? and most of us voted for the gladiator and look at him how he turned out to be. a bench warmer LOL
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 827 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    This is an amazing tease and I'm psyched, I hope if introduced these two are everything those who voted for them imagined they could be.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,858 ★★★★★
    I didn't vote Gladiator, I voted White Tiger all the way.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Do you guys think she'll be kinda like Tigra but instead of the Neutralize she'll work around power manipulation? The description they put out remembers a lot of Tigra play style (in my imagination)
  • Options

Do you guys think she'll be kinda like Tigra but instead of the Neutralize she'll work around power manipulation? The description they put out remembers a lot of Tigra play style (in my imagination)

*Reminds a lot*
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,326 ★★★★
    So, will White Tiger be Tigra 2.0?
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★

Right? and most of us voted for the gladiator and look at him how he turned out to be. a bench warmer LOL

You all voted for yet another Superman ripoff and you received another Sentry. I see no issue here.
  • Options
    Mdowney80Mdowney80 Posts: 71

No Beta Ray Bill...

Keep your head up. This is only half the picture.