A little help with revives for necropolis

PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★★
Hey so since Revive Farming won't be a thing after January can someone please just put down where they farm(if you want to ofcourse you're free to keep it to yourself)
I think I'll just go in for completion with
Aegon(R5)(+proxima)
Wong(7* R2)
Wiccan
Heimdall
Ideally how many revives should I have to ensure I use minimal to no units, I'd say my skill level is about average nothing YouTube level fancy

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    There will always be revive farm somewhere, this time it'll depend if players would actually try to not spread it like they did 2 times now, surely.

Ahh, just kidding, no revive farm is available now, use credit cards 😀👍
  • Bhanu_3000Bhanu_3000 Member Posts: 35

Hey so since Revive Farming won't be a thing after January can someone please just put down where they farm(if you want to ofcourse you're free to keep it to yourself)
    I think I'll just go in for completion with
    Aegon(R5)(+proxima)
    Wong(7* R2)
    Wiccan
    Heimdall
    Ideally how many revives should I have to ensure I use minimal to no units, I'd say my skill level is about average nothing YouTube level fancy

5.4.6 is the place almost 70-80% time you get revive there. But kabam is gonna nerf it in Jan so you have some time left.
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 689 ★★★★
    4.3.3, The one with the war machine boss, it seems to have pretty good drop rates in terms of both revives and refills, it's pretty quick too!
  • NuttyClipsYTNuttyClipsYT Member Posts: 21
    Use that one card with those 16 digits, the date, and the silly little numbers on the back
  • Iamant1Iamant1 Member Posts: 169
    What you should do is not get hit.. then you won't need revives 🤣🤣🤣
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 689 ★★★★
    edited December 2023

4.3.3, The one with the war machine boss, it seems to have pretty good drop rates in terms of both revives and refills, it's pretty quick too!

Thank you I beg you to remove it now
    This spot is already widely talked about online.
    Kabam has said they use data to find out revive farms not people talking about them.
    It'll all get nerfed anyway next month, so may aswell let as many people as possible know so they can take advantage of it
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,408 ★★★★

Kabam has said they use data to find out revive farms not people talking about them.
    It'll all get nerfed anyway next month, so may aswell let as many people as possible know so they can take advantage of it
    Totally this. The paranoia about sharing the 'secret' on forums is largely unfounded. It's like whispering so Facebook doesn't hear you, when they already have everything tracked even beyond a microphone :wink:

Kabam can totally track where players are playing.

Why would they nerf Act 4/5/6 even though clearly, player on this forum were able to beat it and think it is unnecessary? Because they can track data that a good percentage of players are unable to progress.

Just as how they can track players running into a wall in content, they can also track that there is a sudden increase in the number of players completing paths in Acts.

Whether Kabam becomes aware of it because of their data, youtube videos, or forum posts, they will become aware of it. You can argue with how much quicker they become aware of it once it becomes publicized, but regardless I would wager it would happen in roughly the same timeframe.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    altavista said:

Totally this. The paranoia about sharing the 'secret' on forums is largely unfounded. It's like whispering so Facebook doesn't hear you, when they already have everything tracked even beyond a microphone :wink:

Why would they nerf Act 4/5/6 even though clearly, player on this forum were able to beat it and think it is unnecessary? Because they can track data that a good percentage of players are unable to progress.

Just as how they can track players running into a wall in content, they can also track that there is a sudden increase in the number of players completing paths in Acts.

Whether Kabam becomes aware of it because of their data, youtube videos, or forum posts, they will become aware of it. You can argue with how much quicker they become aware of it once it becomes publicized, but regardless I would wager it would happen in roughly the same timeframe.
    This... As if Kabam executives were suddenly like: "Wait, it appears that summoners have acces to revives without paying for them?!? What is this scorcery?!?"

They clearly have the exact data on how many players receive how many revives on how many maps in how many runs... Much more precise than a random bloke on the forum swearing he get's a revive "70-80%" of the time...
  • Sector1988Sector1988 Member Posts: 29
    I think they have already nerfed revive farming. Significantly reduced drop rates in both 4.3.3 and 5.3.6
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

I think they have already nerfed revive farming. Significantly reduced drop rates in both 4.3.3 and 5.3.6

It‘s hit or miss… I had 4.3.6 without revives for 15 times, then I had a revive in 4 out of 5 runs… Still a good average, that‘s a total of 4 revives for 3 energy refills…
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★

altavista said:

This... As if Kabam executives were suddenly like: "Wait, it appears that summoners have acces to revives without paying for them?!? What is this scorcery?!?"

They clearly have the exact data on how many players receive how many revives on how many maps in how many runs... Much more precise than a random bloke on the forum swearing he get's a revive "70-80%" of the time...
    This community loves to blame other community members for changes Kabam chose to make.

“Someone said there was too much glory in the compensation packages so they took it out”

No. 3000 glory was a ludicrous, unspendable amount and was way more than you lost even if you dropped a map.

Remember folks, the answer is always, “they did it because they wanted to, and because they could.” Always.