**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where is a good place to try out new 3-stars?

altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
Just got 3-star Onslaught from Prime Gaming rewards and am pretty excited to try him out.

The problem I usually have in figuring out if I like a champion or not, is that ROL Winter Soldier is not representative of most of the game, the AI in lower Acts of the game is also not representative, and higher Acts generally do too much chip damage to get a sense of the 3-star champion.

Since 3-star versions of new champions can be dependably obtained, where do you like to practice using the 3-star version (even if they are entirely un-leveled all the way to 3R3)?

Comments

• Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 639 ★★★
    You can try dueling your own high ranked champs.
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    altavista said:

Just got 3-star Onslaught from Prime Gaming rewards and am pretty excited to try him out.

The problem I usually have in figuring out if I like a champion or not, is that ROL Winter Soldier is not representative of most of the game, the AI in lower Acts of the game is also not representative, and higher Acts generally do too much chip damage to get a sense of the 3-star champion.

Since 3-star versions of new champions can be dependably obtained, where do you like to practice using the 3-star version (even if they are entirely un-leveled all the way to 3R3)?

Act 4
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Variant 4.2.2
    Made for 3* champs exclusively
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    Seatin used to test new 3*s against the Act 4 Maestro, going up the middle path to him. That still is a fun testing ground for 3*s in my opinion.