**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is a mcoc show possible?

RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 693 ★★★
The anniversary trailer was so goooood. I really liked the art style and animations. Is it possible that we actually get a show or a movie or something like that with similar visuals?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,050 ★★★★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

The anniversary trailer was so goooood. I really liked the art style and animations. Is it possible that we actually get a show or a movie or something like that with similar visuals?

There was a contest of champions ark in one of the spider man cartoons. That's the closest we've had but it was before MCOC came out.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

It would certainly be leagues better than what Marvel has been putting out since Endgame

True .. sadly after endgame it’s not the same anymore
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 681 ★★★

I have been campaigning for this for years. I made a pitch, a show bible, an audience analysis, broke down the entire production as best I could... I would love for this to happen someday. We've got a great story that we can tell that way for sure.

That is amazing @Kabam Miike , it actually could make an awesome What If season 3 (or a kind of spin off)
  • Options

I have been campaigning for this for years. I made a pitch, a show bible, an audience analysis, broke down the entire production as best I could... I would love for this to happen someday. We've got a great story that we can tell that way for sure.

Brooo i really hope it happens. The quality of trailers and motion comics are already like amazing
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★
    I'd imagine it's kinda like secret wars mixed with what if.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★

I've seen some of Mcoc Kabam's YT videos since the beginning and how funny it's!

But, maybe because the hard work you stopped to do and now only do a trailer as you launch new champs or story progresses with new events too.

And a movie or simple animation presented by Deadpool/She Hulk will be great.

One thing Kabam may do to YT content creators spread Mcoc vids with great animation is sharing "Champ's making of" with green screen. So it will be easy to get those special attacks or intro/win animations.

Think about it.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

Mcoc-The Movie
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★

Angling for that EP credit is the noblest pursuit these days
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 951 ★★★★

That’s great, imagine if you could get a studio that’s willing to put in Arcane’s effort. That would put Mcoc on the map forever…
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 461 ★★★
    But then we have to relive how much of a monster Reed Richards is…
  • Options
    Sarah245Sarah245 Posts: 113 ★★
    This would be crazy awesome. Mcoc cinematic trailers have always been amazing.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

But then we have to relive how much of a monster Reed Richards is…

Never forget what he did to Steve…😔
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    That would be so sick @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 951 ★★★★

I recommend looking up a studio that does texture mapping and CG. It’ll offer the best possible quality.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    We can see Colossus' Arc from walking trash can to semi-decent character in the span of a few seasons, get a comedy season of pillow hands Luke cage before his rework, a nice bit of iron patriot. What a time to be alive, signme up.
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 168 ★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

The recent trailer (the corrupted act 8 bosses one) had Marvel What If series style animation and tbh, I see great potential. I really hope Kabam tells their story in form of a series with the same animation style some day.
  • Options
    NosrepNosrep Posts: 85
    Animation or live action?
  • Options
    Nosrep said:

Animation or live action?

Animation