Options

Collector Crystal is pathetic

This morning I opened 56 collector crystals. These crystals are supposed to give you a chance to fill in your roster with 1* and 2* champions that aren't regularly available. My roster was missing 43 of 253 2-star champions and includes all 1* champions. As such, none of the 11 1-star champions that I opened were useful. Needing 17% of the 2-star champions, 45 2-star champions should yield 7 new champions. However, the most recent champion that I opened was Sorcerer Supreme. She was released in April 2020. Unfortunately, only 8 of the 43 that I was missing were released before her. So I needed just 8 of ~213 champions and was lucky to get 3 new ones. Expectations for regularly available 2* champions would be 36/213, and I got 9 just one more than expected.

I guess the first question is did anyone get a more recently released 2* champion than Sorcerer Supreme? Shouldn't the collector crystal contain champions from the past 3 years?

Comments

• Options
    SoSA__RemakeSoSA__Remake Posts: 135
    edited December 2023
    I believe these crystals aren’t updated with the champions from the last 3 years. Im not sure if they ever will update them.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 922 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I believe these crystals aren’t updated with the champions from the last 3 years. Im not sure if they ever will update them.

I got shuri, lady deathstrike, cassie, and mantis actually, they’re def in there.
    I believe that's because they were given to us at lower rarities and released into the pool because of that
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,359 ★★★★
    I got domino, besides that every single one was a dupe
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,563 ★★★★★
    It's actually the collectors who are carrying the game, not whales. 🫡
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

It's actually the collectors who are carrying the game, not whales. 🫡

The True Collectors are usually the Whales
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 ★★★★★
    I just found out rework iron is in there as a 1* and now I’m wondering if OG was never a 1*
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 797 ★★★

This morning I opened 56 collector crystals. These crystals are supposed to give you a chance to fill in your roster with 1* and 2* champions that aren't regularly available. My roster was missing 43 of 253 2-star champions and includes all 1* champions. As such, none of the 11 1-star champions that I opened were useful. Needing 17% of the 2-star champions, 45 2-star champions should yield 7 new champions. However, the most recent champion that I opened was Sorcerer Supreme. She was released in April 2020. Unfortunately, only 8 of the 43 that I was missing were released before her. So I needed just 8 of ~213 champions and was lucky to get 3 new ones. Expectations for regularly available 2* champions would be 36/213, and I got 9 just one more than expected.

I guess the first question is did anyone get a more recently released 2* champion than Sorcerer Supreme? Shouldn't the collector crystal contain champions from the past 3 years?

We have a word for that now.
    Its called life.
    I get dupes from collecter crystals all the time.
    Its annoying but I get over it pretty fast.
    So just roll with it my guy
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,846 ★★★★★

I just found out rework iron is in there as a 1* and now I’m wondering if OG was never a 1*

yes he was. I had him as a 1* before the rework.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,563 ★★★★★
    I just want a new option for that 1* Caustic Temper variant path. Never did it.
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 278 ★★★

You have no right to complain. Weird post, sorry.
  • Options
    TeleusTeleus Posts: 114
    And here I am wondering how to get the 3, 4 and 5 star trophy champs I don’t have yet.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,291 ★★★★★

Quiet annoyed to see only 1 new, and I'm missing 92 in total.
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 305 ★★
    well... i got phoenix, hype, squirrel girl, bwcv and anni