**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Sooo someone in this forum said to show them a R5 Colossus bc they doubt one exists. Well here ya go

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★
    There is another one in my alliance and my alliance mate uses him religiously for war attack (T4 wars).

Have we really reached the point as a community that we have to argue if Colossus is a fantastic champ and that he is considered a "unique" rankup...? SMFH...
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

LOL A whole bunch of people definitely were catching some Organic Steel hands 😅😅👍

Some more are gonna catch them too 😂
  • Options

As someone with an ascended rank 5 Venom, any unique rank up is a win in my book. Plus, I actually completed the labyrinth with a 5* Colossus with the Omega Red synergy. He has some of the highest damage in the game with Omega

His damage is so clutch at times. Sometimes it's RNG bs, then outta nowhere comes a 60,000+ heavy or a 100,000+ Sp 2 😂
  • Options
    Omedenn said:

Just pulled the 7* star version, was a little bit upset to see an unduped colossus, but this fan club makes it a bit better for me

Awesome! I love my Colossus and love showing him off lol
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    @TheTrueBeast10 thank god there are some venom lovers. I’m thronebreaker with no 6* venom but have a 5*r5 ascended one and hoping to get 7*
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Can we see the beefiest sp2 he can throw