**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

So I guess no one is playing battlegrounds this season?

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,162 ★★★★

Comments

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,578 ★★★
    Playing everyday, but not in Gamma II
    Still Vibranium I

Hmmmm🙄

Maybe you're getting proud of yourself
    🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,004 ★★★★
    It’s just deflating to match against super whales lol. But I’ve just been collecting the objectives and just got to gc as I was focused on necropolis
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★

I’m not playing this season at all. I’m saving my tokens for the next time they add extra rewards.

100% this. I don't need 6* shards and my energy is going to necro prep.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,578 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Playing everyday, but not in Gamma II
    Still Vibranium I

Hmmmm🙄

Maybe you're getting proud of yourself
    🤣🤣🤣

Vibranium 1 is the gladiators circuit lol
    🙄Hey ahmynuts ,why you're in Jail?

Free Ahmynuts!
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,541 ★★★★★
    Not much point when the rewards are not worth it.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★

I just got to GC too and immediately went straight to Gamma 2 after winning my first match, no idea what's going on but the fact that the season ends in 6 days and GC is still empty is crazy. They need to do something about matchmaking if that's the reason 75% of the playerbase is struggling so much imo.

It's either that, or a lot of people are pushing Necropolis right now for Valiant before Christmas Eve. Could also simply be...it's Christmas season and people get busy and have things going on.
    If it's one of those two fair enough, I hope it isn't a matchmaking issue is all cause GC shouldn't normally be this empty. We'll see what happens next season I guess, next season's going to be ten times harder than this one since it won't be a nuke meta which is a bit concerning but you might be right who knows.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,152 ★★★★★
    BGs is always hit or miss with me for several factors ... the most glaring of those being the way the AI is, the meta and then rewards. If either two of those things fail to make me want to push through, my play time in BGs is adjusted accordingly.

This season has probably been the least I've played. Not that the meta is tough but it's just one of those that isn't really imaginative or fun .. couple that with the stale rewards where why bother knowing I'm not going to make top 1 thru 10 or 100.

I can spend my time elsewhere farming something maybe.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Build said:

@ItsClobberinTime I agree 100%. To be frank, battlegrounds went from fun, and challenging, to a chore. It has been my favorite mode, and what I focus on. I am not sure what to do now.

Yeah that's why I've been moving up slowly, pretty much just playing for the objectives with energy.
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 930 ★★★★
    I just simply don't have the time. Between work, arenas (for necropolis, since revive farming has been a bust the last couple weeks), event quest. Is what it is.
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 192 ★★
    I’m just doing enough to get by. I do my three fights every other day and I’m saving my elders marks for when they attach better rewards to the milestones. If there’s no carrot to chase, why waste valuable resources for meh rewards. I’ll still make it to GC every season, just not rushing it. This has been one of my favorite modes, but the constant grind is getting tiresome. I don’t think we get enough time off from season to season
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 279 ★★
    Zuro said:

Tbf the meta is pretty mid the amount of sp3s ive ate this season is insane

This. I'm nowhere near top tier. My alt account I do fairly okay in the Silver circuit (but it's a weak roster), but my main with it's roster, I'm struggling in this meta to determine who to block and taking some losses I shouldn't have with the 30 I am trying to climb with.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 605 ★★★
    it's fine to get rest some times, last season was heavy af
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 927 ★★★★★
    Was ok until I got to vibranium II. Now I am just way out of my league every match. Just accepting GC isn’t happening. If there are mid paragon accounts in this rank, I am not seeing them. Have helped some valiants gain their badges though.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Damn kinda crazy considering last month my 85 points was still uru 3.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Average global interaction
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 819 ★★★★
    Sitting in Celestial and the wait times are horrendous. No one is playing.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,835 ★★★★
    I made Vibranium II tonight and it was definitely harder than normal to get there. Should make GC sometime in the next week but pretty much am going to park there after my first win. BG has definitely been less fun this season.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,479 ★★★★★
    My guess is that most people have been dedicating their time to revive farming and necropolis. I always get to GC, but I just started my BG run four days ago.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

It definitely feels harder to climb up this season. Maybe because not many people are playing and strong accounts are not moving up as fast this season.I’m beginning to hate bgs.

It's harder because participation is very low this season.
    Many people have their focus on Necropolis atm, and to be honest BGs aren't worth the grind this season.
    No extra rewards for solo/alliance events and a BGs store that feels outdated, after Necropolis and r3s.
    Most people despite they hated the excessive grind BGs are, were playing for the great rewards.
    Now that the rewards aren't that good, many of them just play for the daily objectives, or don't bother with the mode at all 😉
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I always wait until like 2 days left and make a push