**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

So I guess no one is playing battlegrounds this season?

2»

Comments

• Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    I only played like first 2 weeks. After that just said “why bother? Bad rewards”
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,718 ★★★★★
    I'm playing and I hate it. It used to be some kinda fun. But now since Kabam has turned it into AW, it's become unenjoyable.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,799 ★★★★★
    I've lost a lot of interest in it since I filled out my 6* roster. I make GC most seasons but I just don't feel like pushing this time.

Sitting in D1 for over a week, just can't really be bothered, I might make an effort but I'm not upset if I don't, plus I have a million refills to burn from free crystals opened in necro.

Might explore act 5 just for the hell of it.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,947 ★★★★★
    I think BG store buff will help.
    Right now only stuff I'm purchasing is victory shields and rank up stuff.

Some 7*, titan buff would be cool, no we are not asking for 7r3 materials.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,785 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

I think BG store buff will help.
    Right now only stuff I'm purchasing is victory shields and rank up stuff.

Some 7*, titan buff would be cool, no we are not asking for 7r3 materials.

You should buy shards instead so you can finally get Ægon and become THE Valiant
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,931 ★★★★★
    BeastDad said:

Not much point when the rewards are not worth it.

Yeah i stopped caring much for the grind after VT. Need better rewards to make it worth the GC stress
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,106 ★★★★
    I'm confused. What am I looking at?

But also yes - I'm barely playing it because of the meta + rewards just not doing it for me.
  • Options

I'm confused. What am I looking at?

But also yes - I'm barely playing it because of the meta + rewards just not doing it for me.

Gamma 3 and below still empty and we only have 6 days left.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    The rewards arent that good for people that just want milestones this season. Paired with the worst AI we've had in a long time regarding hoarding specials, and the meta that quite literally just gives them power every so often, it's just dancing around waiting for s special for 3 minutes, or eating a sp3, it's not fun. I hit GC, got two wins, went to gamma 1, haven't touched it since.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,182 ★★★★★
    I believe in next season no one will play bgs, polka dot power with power shield, such a limiting node
  • Options

I believe in next season no one will play bgs, polka dot power with power shield, such a limiting node

Nah they will, that one isn't even close to being as bad as this one. Sure, very limiting but not as annoying as a nuke meta where the defender has power gain the whole fight.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★
    I know I don't.
  • Options
    I, against my better judgement decided to play a game, just faced a guy that had 112 rating, I had 46. BG is dead or matchmaking is a mess.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,839 ★★★★
    Ssshhh... Don't tell them. I want to get high tier rewards as well.

• Options
    FantomaxopFantomaxop Posts: 132 ★★
    I was completely unexcited to push this season at all after last month's insane grind for Guillotine piece and solo event milestones, i simply felt burn out from bg's. Combine this with one of the worst metas that we have ever saw in GC/VC, that is amplified in frustrating experience by 100 with AI being inconsistent as hell....
    I can barely make myself play for objectives that reset each 2 days.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,696 ★★★★★
    Milestones hurt. Almost no one who can push to GC has a desire for more 6* shards. When 7* shards are part of milestones, it feels almost obligatory to do BGs.

I’ve played the least since BGs started—sitting in Vibranium and I’ve actually forgotten to get the 48-hour objectives at least twice. I’ve also quit out of matchmaking a few times when it took too long.

Something about the mode needs to change.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

I’ve also quit out of matchmaking a few times when it took too long.

Dr. Zola

Queue times in vibranium and GC can be a bit of a joke. I remember in Vibranium 1 I was waiting nearly 4 minutes a couple of times, but only 30 seconds others. I miss the earlier seasons where I got a match in sub 1 minute sometimes sub 10 seconds
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,696 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

I’ve also quit out of matchmaking a few times when it took too long.

Dr. Zola

Queue times in vibranium and GC can be a bit of a joke. I remember in Vibranium 1 I was waiting nearly 4 minutes a couple of times, but only 30 seconds others. I miss the earlier seasons where I got a match in sub 1 minute sometimes sub 10 seconds
    Process improvements would help. Waiting longer than, say, 60-90 seconds should be considered a default by the game mode and award a victory.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Burned out asf from griding 450k points last time, played my 5 matches, and haven't touched it since yesterday. Jumped in tho and my first 2 matches were forfeits cuz I was only in diamond 1 going against all 5* decks😭
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    BabyMiike said:

I havent played battlegrounds all year but I might right now idk
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 306 ★★
    i've lost my interest since 4th of july. and the store is outdated
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,615 ★★★★★
    AW is gonna see a similar fate next season…
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 369 ★★★
    Battlegrounds solo event rewards and bg store needs update
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 861 ★★★★
    What on earth were they thinking with GC meta?

It makes no sense. No wonder hardly anyone is playing.
    The game is supposed to be fun.