**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just saw a guy say De@th to all muslims

2»

Comments

• Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    As a gaming community, I believe and urge all players to leave out all politics and racial issues out of the game..let's talk and banter over the game itself..
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 710 ★★★
    Before this thread inevitably gets shut down when the forum mods start their shifts tomorrow...

Here's what you need to do to not have to deal with global chat of the people trolling for reactions such as OP's. I know people say, "I shouldn't have to disable global. The people chatting there should not talk the way they do" or "Disabling global isn't the solution. Kabam should put better safe guards in place to detect and eliminate that kind of talk". Truth is neither are going to happen.

Extremely rarely is anything of value said on in game global chat. You want advice? Check the forums here. Get into a LINE chat or Discord chat. Check Reddit. Watch YouTube. If you get triggered and disgusted by global chat to the point you have to complain about it on the forums (or anywhere else), the problem is yours.