**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sunday arenas

I feel it’s due for the scrapping of these arenas honestly because no one benefits from these not even uncollected players. There’s zero battle chips. I feel it should be replaced with the platpool arenas or the 2* for 7 star shards arena

Comments

• Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★

Does anyone ever bother doing this milestone?
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    Be nice to use 7* on Sunday.
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    Whatever, the rewards are to be. This one day arena needs a refresh, and are feeling extremely outdated
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Glads said:

Whatever, the rewards are to be. This one day arena needs a refresh, and are feeling extremely outdated

Check out catalyst arenas 😉
    In the t4cc as far as I can remember, you needed additionally to pay 10k battleships to enter 😂
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    I still remember doing 100 rounds for the 2 T4B.

All of those arenas are useless to me now, but I guess someone finds them useful.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,325 ★★★★★
    It's years players have asked to remove Sunday Arena and years we got nothing
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

I still remember doing 100 rounds for the 2 T4B.

All of those arenas are useless to me now, but I guess someone finds them useful.

The game economy was different back then. T4 Catalyst used to be rare, it's pretty easy to earn t4B now, even for the new players.
  • Options
    Light_StormLight_Storm Posts: 19
    I just look at Sundays as a day off from arenas.
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    It has 1 use. When the 22hr arena event falls on a Sunday(which I hate when that happens). Other than that it is a waste of time
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 475 ★★★
    Sunday arena could use some love for sure.