**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How did you feel about this year’s 9th Anniversary?

For anyone who doesn’t know, December is anniversary month for Mcoc! With that being said, I’m very curious to see how has the anniversary experience been for the community so far across all progressions.

Me personally, as someone whom played mcoc for years and other mobile games as well, this year’s anniversary doesn’t really feel like an anniversary. A lot of the time when I load into the game, I forget anniversary supposed to be going on especially when One piece treasure and 7DS are having their own anniversaries and it’s very noticeable in their respective games. That aside, I was able to get a decent amount of units from the arenas but as both a valiant player and just a player, I don’t feel the “it’s a special time for Mcoc!” Vibe when playing. Banquet is going to change that I’m sure but as a whole, the anniversary month itself just feels like any other month with a big sale in it(I.e July 4th, cyber weekend, spring cleaning). The only real thing that’s anticipated for in this anniversary is the banquet event and I do feel that’s a big flaw for the overall WHOLE 9 Year Anniversary. My answer in the polls would most likely be between 3 or 5. But what about everyone else?

How did you feel about this year’s 9th Anniversary? 176 votes

This year Anni been pretty good so far!
7%
GroundedWisdomTV_Addict_2017DonnymeijIKONPikoluZuroEwell65SSS69Thoye3ChiefGoatSceptilemaniac2NortherehRainwind76KingSkeletor 13 votes
Definitely not bad, but nothing extravagant
35%
RaganatorSligMidnightfoxTendersquadAnurag1606KaspYTfrodo2377Nemesis666Sw0rdMasterCassyDtl7714Heattblasttrcm2017BulmktSoSA__RemakeGhostboytjieOpandemoniodzikidzikCx8Rockyshocky 63 votes
There was/is a anniversary going on?
11%
SnakeEyes69Furious_Fighter1Harit_kumarTheHeroDeservedJustcause102SCP1504Luke9523StantonaCptChaos81Charlie21540ShenkSparty6StarSmasher2001LBN1AlbertelVance2_jrchazGamer548313579rebel_DarknessFallsNoverrr77 20 votes
“Anniversary” is just for whales and banquet this year
9%
bhuv9191hoboBuildSyndicatedpine_aplleFieryWatercaptain_rogersFilledPizzaHeroesforhire18_NeinoIIISchnoodleMDxDoug555IgnieelSarah245Riryoku 16 votes
Lackluster for an anniversary. This isn’t no different from any other event
30%
EgyptOverseerzuffyGK_23ContestOfNoobsp01arisDiablo_HellFireThe_Blue_JaguarEugene_VirtuosoDjinSidDDragonAmazing_Demon05_Sham_Suros_moonXreissElthanLight_StormItsClobberinTimeArifuteraMaxwell24Dfour24 54 votes
Just want to see the results
1%
MasterSmokeTheSaithPotatoslice500 3 votes
Other(please elaborate with a reply)
3%
DrZolaColinwhitworth69Aomine_Daiki10ahmynutsSirGamesBondwillrun4adonutSchwarte 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    Heruzu369Heruzu369 Posts: 78
    ahmynuts said:

What exactly is this "Great Price" on the Holiday Hams?

LMFAOOOOOO I didn’t notice that until after I posted
  • Options
    jayb8008jayb8008 Posts: 76
    edited December 2023
    Heruzu369 said:

ahmynuts said:

Wegmans!!......are you a Western NYer too?
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    Does Wegmans ship across the United States?
  • Options
    jayb8008 said:

Heruzu369 said:

ahmynuts said:

Straight outta NYC :smile: lmao
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    Lackluster for an anniversary. This isn’t no different from any other event
    The extra units are nice but since banquet is about the worst place to spend them this year, it’s…. Boring. When I do spend them at some point, I doubt I am going to credit the anniversary events for it.
  • Options
    jayb8008jayb8008 Posts: 76
    Heruzu369 said:

jayb8008 said:

Heruzu369 said:

ahmynuts said:

Straight outta NYC :smile: lmao
    Oh, I'm straight out of the birthplace and HQ of Wegmans! (Rochester)
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Met expectations.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,037 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Instead of a holiday ham, we got the Jello of the Month club.

• Options
    I absolutely love All the ham memes and comparisons to anniversaries lmaoo
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Imagine last year for the anniversary you found an amazing holiday ham for a great price (I’m talking 40% off), and it just made your month.

This year is like finding a holiday ham that’s got a clearance sticker on it for 10% off and it expires in 3 days. Still a win, but significantly more disappointing than it could have been.
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Waiting on Xmas deals... hoping on xmas we can buy 1 7* crystal for 30m gold..
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★
    I think that one thing that's messing with (at least my appreciation of) both the Anniversary and the Banquet events is the release of the Necropolis just before. It has better rewards than anything we can get from either of those events (barring you being a total top 0,001% whale), and considering the amount of resources it takes to explore it, it just takes up a lot of my headspace right now.

But it's not just events that I have a hard time caring about at the moment. I almost missed some of the Deadpool solo events as well as reaching Gladiator's Circuit in Battlegrounds since I've put aside a lot of the rest of the game to focus on the Necropolis. It's just very all-encompassing at the moment.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,211 ★★★★
    Happy Holidays from Wegmans!
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Imma need one of those
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Warlockjr said:

ahmynuts said:

Imma need one of those
    Thats what I'm saying. I need to know the price so I know if I need to drive over to a Wegmans. Ham is expensive
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    I think they read this post, they are doing a holiday ham giveaway today.

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

I think they read this post, they are doing a holiday ham giveaway today.

Unfortunately, I did not get a ham. Wegmans better not be lying about that price
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,161 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    It was definitely good (the ham I mean, Wegmans op store)
    And the anniversary was great liked the extra rewards and the bunch of units