**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How is this for a Necropolis team?

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
So I am about to go start my first run of the Necropolis (easy path).
Just wanna get some insight in this team I am thinking off bringing:
--> Aegon
--> Abs-Man (To deal with the Vision Aarkus)
--> Shuri
--> Zemo
--> Juggernaut (To deal with the Grandmaster)

Also any stuff I should be aware of before going in? Advice is much appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★
    Where's Mysterio? Lmao (Aegon deals with Vision just fine)
  • Options
    If you have Ægon, you don't need Zemo. I wouldn't bring a lone Zemo into Necropolis. You can save yourself heartache by bringing proxima to make ramping Ægon better.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 751 ★★★
    Honestly if you plan to Ægon than I would drop Shuri and Zemo.

Add Heimdall and Proxima for synergies.

You also don’t really need Abs so you could swap him for someone like Fury that will further boost Ægon.

Last tip is be careful with Jugg, if you get a blunder you can get a debuff and lose his Gem thus removing his immunity to reverse controls.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,396 ★★★★★
    Aegon (r5 Ascended better for 100%)
    Proxima (Combo shield)
    Fury ( kill him for 20% boost)
    Jugg/wiccan (reversal control)
    Hemidall (save revive and units)

What alone zemo gonna do? Hide tears behind his mask? Using abs man is such a bait, don't fall.
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Repto23 said:

You also don’t really need Abs so you could swap him for someone like Fury that will further boost Ægon.

Last tip is be careful with Jugg, if you get a blunder you can get a debuff and lose his Gem thus removing his immunity to reverse controls.

Would you say someone like Jessica Jones might be better? I believe she also is immune to reverse controls.
  • Options
    DGbaDGba Posts: 3
    Bring Juggs. Not jessica. Blunders aren't debuffs
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 751 ★★★
    Yes Blunders are debuffs but have I messed up on a sp1 dodge I got a debuff and lost the Gem so now I just throw out a word of caution to others
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,388 ★★★★★
    Mysterio said:

Repto23 said:

Would you say someone like Jessica Jones might be better? I believe she also is immune to reverse controls.
    No mate, she's got #Psychic Shielding.

That won't work for GM's reverse controls. You need someone like Wiccan, Juggs, Prof X with proper reverse control immunity.

I took Aegon, Shuri, Proxima, Heimdall and Wiccan. I've got a very long thread here if you want to read it: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/354316/time-for-another-as-it-happens-necropolis-thread/p1

But for a TL:DR -
    1: Basically Aegon and Shuri did 99% of the fighting for me.
    2: Really important: Don't have a Black Panther relic on Aegon - the debuffs will obscure GMs callouts.
  • Options
    XedXed Posts: 32
    Repto23 said:

I agree. I took Aegon (6* 5/65 Ascended with full suicides) , Shuri, Proxima, Heimdall and Wiccan. Never used Shuri. Aegon all the way. With Aegon everyone else is unnecessary except Wiccan for the final 1%.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,408 ★★★★★

Mysterio said:

Repto23 said:

That won't work for GM's reverse controls. You need someone like Wiccan, Juggs, Prof X with proper reverse control immunity.

I took Aegon, Shuri, Proxima, Heimdall and Wiccan. I've got a very long thread here if you want to read it: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/354316/time-for-another-as-it-happens-necropolis-thread/p1

2: Really important: Don't have a Black Panther relic on Aegon - the debuffs will obscure GMs callouts.
    Shuri for what fights?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Repto23 said:

Don't drop Shuri
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,118 ★★★★

Mysterio said:

Repto23 said:

Shuri for what fights?
    On my third run now. Aegon until Britain, then shuri for Britain, Wiccan and psycho. Then back to aegon for the rest.

Shuri puts in decent work. She's not as "just go" as aegon, but for those three fights in particular, which you have to do three times each, she's very, very good.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 750 ★★★
    swap in heimdall for zemo and it is perfect
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 750 ★★★

Mysterio said:

Repto23 said:

Shuri for what fights?
    On my third run now. Aegon until Britain, then shuri for Britain, Wiccan and psycho. Then back to aegon for the rest.

Shuri puts in decent work. She's not as "just go" as aegon, but for those three fights in particular, which you have to do three times each, she's very, very good.
    i agree. Shuri can solo many fights in left section at r2 (even dragon man , i did it once)
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,199 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    I'd get rid of Zemo and swap in proxima. I'd also get rid of abs and put in Heimdall. He lets you tank a sp3.

Plus, I'm so happy I got to give advice to the OG member of the Sinister Six.
  • Options
    TheTrueBeast10TheTrueBeast10 Posts: 118 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    I'd definitely bring Juggs, don't need Abs-man at all. I also brought a counter and just ended up using Aegon.

Also I saw someone suggest not using Juggs but he works perfectly. Did his last phase without issue. Let the RNG god's be ever in your favor as well.

If I could do my run over, I would bring Aegon, Heimdall, Proxima, Juggs, and Nick fury for the attack. My Aegon's just rank 4 but still did fine
  • Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    My easy path team was Aegon r5 ascended, shuri 7r2,heimdall,juggy and proxima.

I find heimdall to be less useful so dropping him for venom (new 7r3 only testing)in path 2
  • Options
    Hemendra_Hemendra_ Posts: 106
    Odin or Fury, which is best for aegon?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,199 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023