Options

Thoughts on Guardian

Just finished Necropolis and pulled a 7* 2-3 gem. Then pulled Guardian from a 7* tech crystal. Never really played around with Guardian. He worth taking to r3 unduped or wait for a champ like Shuri?

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,469 ★★★★★
    He's pretty Solid in bgs unduped
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,789 ★★★★★
    The hulkbuster relic also boosts his sp2 damage by a ton
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 320 ★★
    yeah L2 with a bunch of charges absolutely melts people- he is pretty dependent on shock for damage, so against shock immune you’ll be pretty anemic. Sig ability makes him extremely tanky as long as he has his armor buff, so a lot of tricky specials can just be laughed off by holding block and taking two-digit hits through ridiculous his defensive stats
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    He’s still one of my favorite champs. I don’t use him much outside of EQ, but generally he’s a nuke. BGs with an r3 would be super interesting. It’s possible one special 2 without a special 1 might take down most champs. I’d love to see an unramped special 2 from a rank 3
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 677 ★★★
    I’d take him to R3 unduped, he’s got some monsterous damage, can parry non contact attacks, and is a good defender. You could wait to open the 7* gifted Guardian Crystal to see if you pull shocker. After his buff he could be another solid option for your R3 gem
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,377 ★★★★★
    Just f*** take him to R3!!!!!!!
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 313 ★★
    He was one of my first 6R4 sig 200, its always a pleasur to use him, also in aw, the hazard shift nodes don't do much, but obviously without his sig you don't have that benefit, eventually you will dupe him though, id say go for it