**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up for Necropolis or BGs?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,837 ★★★★★
I’ve heard G99 is the best option for the jubilee path and that at r1 the challenger rating doesnt have enough fight time. Normally this is a champ I would not rank but i don’t have Aegon and even if i did, G99 would be a lot cheaper.

Rank up for Necropolis or BGs? 69 votes

R2 Mysterio for BGs
33%
RaganatorzuffyJustcause102IvarTheBonelesscaptain_rogersIronman3000Aomine_Daiki10Drummerboips3avengersunit24BeastDadReal_Madrid_76_2Jack2634Deadpoisdeadwillrun4adonutLickyJuanmiJJMACMarvelfan30SleepyBear21MiniMF 23 votes
R2 G99 for Necropolis
66%
Vegeta9001KaspYTMhd20034Repto23PrimeSaviour_27RabarberstengelDarth_Caedus1Amazing_Demon05ZuroChampZ2Ewell65SSS69ItsClobberinTimeNoob_Master69TheSaithArifuteraDfour24KORNo_oSwarmOfRavensBen_15455 46 votes

Comments

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    R2 Mysterio for BGs
    Mysterio is an overall great champ usable in general questing or as a bgs dual threat at times. G99 isn't used as much except for long form content which is released once in a blue moon. U know what i mean
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,251 ★★★★
    R2 Mysterio for BGs
    I voted wrong I would g2099 also for the last 7* deathless piece
  • Options
    I had a feeling the deathless piece would be mentioned here, but surely even an R1 could work?

How bad is that jubilee path with a R1 g99 as opposed to rank 2? And is she the best counter? No aegon and i know the path has some difficult champs like silver cent, diablo, ibom etc
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    R2 Mysterio for BGs
    Do you have Aegon/Kate/Zemo/Stryfe?
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    R2 G99 for Necropolis
    I have no experience with G99 in Necro
    But if she's as good as you think/hope it's an easy choice IMO

Necropolis gives you access to another R2 7*, and even a R3, so you can decide to still take up Mysterio
    And Necropolis gives you one of if not the best defender at the moment in Maestro, albeit just as a 6*

Now for some unsolicited advice, potentially wait for Banquet if that is something you want to take part in, perheps you can pull Aegon or any other Necro clearer from the Abyss nexus
  • Options

No 7* stryfe and no Aegon. Have not ranked Zemo, since I was under the impression Kate does the fights he does already and better, unless I'm wrong?
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    R2 Mysterio for BGs
    Polygon said:

No 7* stryfe and no Aegon. Have not ranked Zemo, since I was under the impression Kate does the fights he does already and better, unless I'm wrong?
    If you are a good Kate player you don't need zemo at all. Did 4 paths with Kate/shuri and remaining two with Aegon.
  • Options

Polygon said:

If you are a good Kate player you don't need zemo at all. Did 4 paths with Kate/shuri and remaining two with Aegon.
    @Aomine_Daiki10 was the jubilee path one of the aegon ones?

Did you ever run both kate and aegon on the same team?

Even though i r5ed and ascended kate im still considering hunting for aegon and possibly rankinf him.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    R2 Mysterio for BGs
    Polygon said:

If you have Kate then you have no need for G2099.
  • Options

Polygon said:

If you have Kate then you have no need for G2099.
    Ive not heard anyone mention her being used for the jubilee path which is specifically the reason i was inquiring about g99, did you mean for necro completion or for that specific path?
  • Options
    R2 Mysterio for BGs
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Even though i r5ed and ascended kate im still considering hunting for aegon and possibly rankinf him.
    I used Aegon for path 5/6 and I never ran Aegon with Kate just full team for Aegon. The jubilee path I used shuri and Kate but the right side is stressful with Kate that's why I later went in with Aegon.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,742 ★★★★★
    R2 G99 for Necropolis
    Guilly is also insane on D in BGs, my r1 constantly puts in work
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 747 ★★★
    R2 Mysterio for BGs
    g2099 should be the option IF you don;t have champs like aegon shuri kate . I'd go with mysterio if u have one of those champs at high rank already
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Duped?

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

I used Aegon for path 5/6 and I never ran Aegon with Kate just full team for Aegon. The jubilee path I used shuri and Kate but the right side is stressful with Kate that's why I later went in with Aegon.
    I’m confused, did you mean you started Jubilee path with Kate/Shuri then because right side was too hard you quit out and used Aegon? Or you ended up finishing the path using more items with those 2 then had an easier time with the last 2 paths?
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,742 ★★★★★
    R2 G99 for Necropolis
    Polygon said:

Zuro said:

Duped?

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

I’m confused, did you mean you started Jubilee path with Kate/Shuri then because right side was too hard you quit out and used Aegon? Or you ended up finishing the path using more items with those 2 then had an easier time with the last 2 paths?
    Unduped
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,194 ★★★★★
    R2 Mysterio for BGs
    I tried my duped 7* guilly for path 4, but after several starts (like 30), I decided Aegon was better/easier. He was.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,392 ★★★★★
    R2 G99 for Necropolis
    G99 will also be good in next BG meta of polka dot because she's double immune.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    R2 G99 for Necropolis
    Polygon said:

I had a feeling the deathless piece would be mentioned here, but surely even an R1 could work?

How bad is that jubilee path with a R1 g99 as opposed to rank 2? And is she the best counter? No aegon and i know the path has some difficult champs like silver cent, diablo, ibom etc

You can give it a test at r1 without much commitment, r1 g99 can reliably solo jubilee since the fight is mostly just sp2 bait, not much block damage, and pretty aggressive with the power drain pre fight

Immortal abomination right after will give you a better idea of how fights are with the block damage and timer since fully dexing specials isn’t always an option.

As for whether she’s the best for that section, i think it’s reasonable to say so although the are other options
  • Options
    R2 Mysterio for BGs
    Polygon said:

Zuro said:

Duped?

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

I did the jubilee path(path 4) complete with Kate,shuri and Doom (for senturion). Buht I didn't have a great time with Spidey 2099 and knull. So for my remaining two paths I ranked up Aegon and went for it.
  • Options

Polygon said:

Zuro said:

Duped?

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

I did the jubilee path(path 4) complete with Kate,shuri and Doom (for senturion). Buht I didn't have a great time with Spidey 2099 and knull. So for my remaining two paths I ranked up Aegon and went for it.
    Gotcha thanks, if i end up getting Aegon, I don’t have to rank up Gamora either? (Heard she was good for the shared fights for those paths)