**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Banquet req’s and AW rewards

2»

Comments

• Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

@Pikolu i understood your point and told the same in line chat too.
    One little query is if i join the alliance on 8th so on 22nd dec I will qualify for alliance rewards milestone but my question is
    For example there is alliance milestone on 10k, 20k and 50k and it gets completed by alliance on 20th dec only then if I get eligible on 22 and put points towards 100k milestone will I get the earlier milestone rewards too
    I hope you understand what I want to say

Hi all. Now that the banquet event is here, we need some clarification. Not about waiting 14 days to open crystals and contribute points, the question is will those that joined late and have to wait get the Milestone and Rank rewards or just the Rank rewards?
    Both, however they should contribute the points after 14 days cooldown to qualify for those rewards
  • Options

@Pikolu i understood your point and told the same in line chat too.
    One little query is if i join the alliance on 8th so on 22nd dec I will qualify for alliance rewards milestone but my question is
    For example there is alliance milestone on 10k, 20k and 50k and it gets completed by alliance on 20th dec only then if I get eligible on 22 and put points towards 100k milestone will I get the earlier milestone rewards too
    I hope you understand what I want to say

Hi all. Now that the banquet event is here, we need some clarification. Not about waiting 14 days to open crystals and contribute points, the question is will those that joined late and have to wait get the Milestone and Rank rewards or just the Rank rewards?
    Both, however they should contribute the points after 14 days cooldown to qualify for those rewards
    Great, thank you.