Act 5.2.4 Seriously?!!

Bronx425Bronx425 Member Posts: 22
I'm taking the easiest path. The one that starts with Yellowjacket. I understand the buffs. Optimist/Pessimist. Role reversal etc. I need someone from Kabam to clarify this please. I can party opponents 15 times in a fight and only 2 of them register and stun even though PARRY appears on the screen. As well, neither of these buffs, nor masochism, gives off power gain, but it's happening consistently and it's not my team nor phone because I have tried different teams and different phones and I still get the same thing. As well in 5.2.3, they is a huge exploit here that needs to be addressed. Certain paths, if you step backwards, you bleed or they Regen. Well, Voodoo's spec 2 and Iceman's spec 1, when in close, cause the champion to move one step backward because of their animations and it triggers the Regen. Can this be addressed?

Comments

• wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Member Posts: 366 ★★
    Wait until you fight that majik
  • QwertyQwerty Member Posts: 636 ★★★
    so it's a masochism buff?
  • Bronx425Bronx425 Member Posts: 22
    Masochism, optimist and pessimist all in one
    there's your answer for the parry issue.
    Enlighten me GB instead of saying I don't understand
    Bronx425 wrote: »

read the masochism buff.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Member Posts: 1,075 ★★★

Go back and read the node descriptions. A bit slowly this time
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Member Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Yeah I played that level more or less like they are stun immune using star lord.

I used debuff stackers like GP, AA and X-23 so I didn't have to worry about parry much
    Masochism has nothing to do with parry. Try rereading my issue, but this time slower. There are two separate issues. Thx
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    Masochism has nothing to do with parry. Try rereading my issue, but this time slower. There are two separate issues. Thx

LMAO
    masochism removes the debuff as soon as it’s applied. Meaning you stun them but masochism unstuns them immediately
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,702 ★★★★★

It has to du with parry. If u parry. Him it wuld shog it of and reg. The champ and ther is a cooldown for. 7 sek. Read better and understand better. For every debuff u put one the enmenys it wuld shug it of. And parry. The stun is a debuff
    Read the description carefully and then attempt to laugh. EVERY 7 SECONDS. Do you understand that now? If I parry 2 times in a row, 7 seconds has NOT passed yet.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,702 ★★★★★
    Make a vidoes. U dont make any prov.
  • buggysitehaveaccontbuggysitehaveaccont Member Posts: 158
    show video, use any free screen capture app in the store and upload and post here
  • DL864DL864 Member Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    The best advice I can give you is learn to intercept. Trust me I relied on Parry heavily before 5.2.4 but that chapter pretty much broke me of that. Plus once you get Farther Along Parry is really not that great of an option. It will help your game all around
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Member Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2017
    DL864 wrote: »
    The best advice I can give you is learn to intercept. Trust me I relied on Parry heavily before 5.2.4 but that chapter pretty much broke me of that. Plus once you get Farther Along Parry is really not that great of an option. It will help your game all around

Using the right champs (Regeneration and Perfect Block ones) can help too to receive minimal damage because of blocking. learning to intercept makes things a lot easier, but having the right champs matters too imo.