my calendar for daily login doesn’t show up

MapenxMapenx Member Posts: 1
my calendar for daily login doesn’t show up pls help

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Progression level?

How long ago did you login to the account?
  • KnudiebabyKnudiebaby Member Posts: 15
    I am having the same problem.
    I have 8 accounts, but only one is neither receiving the calendar rewards nor has the calendar icon on the homepage.
  • Legends_352193Legends_352193 Member Posts: 13
    Same happened to me i cant see the calender idk how to caim the gifting event awards now

• naysen_naysen_ Member Posts: 1

me too
    edited December 2023

Progression level?

How long ago did you login to the account?

I logged in after 5 months i think i am not uncollected either
  • JeffGeoffJephJeffGeoffJeph Member Posts: 1
    Im having a similar issue. My account has lost the uncollected calander and now I'm not involved with the banquet. Who do I contact about all this?
    @Kabam Miike Please look into this we are unable to claim the rewards from calender
  • Stephenrj35Stephenrj35 Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2023
    Same issue please someone fix has been several weeks losing rewards @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra can someone please help
  • Stephenrj35Stephenrj35 Member Posts: 5
    This is my sons account please help
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra When are you people going to respond after this event? Worst ever service
  • KnudiebabyKnudiebaby Member Posts: 15

I am having the same problem.
    I have 8 accounts, but only one is neither receiving the calendar rewards nor has the calendar icon on the homepage.

I now have 2 accounts that are unable to claim the daily calendar rewards.
    This is affecting not only my chances to complete the accolade events for these two accounts, but also the alliance banquet event (I am a very small alliance and every banquet crystal is essential in meeting the milestones) thus a 7* champion for all members.
    Is there any way to reach support in a different way
  • Me tooo same problem here

• OldieeOldiee Member Posts: 17
    My alt ftp account is having the same issue. No calendar at all.
  • DavidephraimDavidephraim Member Posts: 2
    Same here I think this is a bug cause I tried deleting the game reloading the game shutting down my phone. Logging out of my account and nothing worked. It’s like the calendar disappeared from the game and there is nothing you can do about it. This happened on 4 of my 6 accs. These however were smaller accounts all conqueror level 40 and above, but I do have access to gifting accolades and the alliance event… just not the calendar. Hopefully Kabam can fix this issue as soon as possible as it happening to a lot of people.
    Wat abt compensation if we miss this event what will happen then
  • DavidephraimDavidephraim Member Posts: 2
    I’m not sure as Kabam is always unpredictable with what they are going to do with serious situations. Hopefully they make aware of this bug/issue and do something about it if not now later. However Kabam need to act fast as the next day of the calendar is going to hit soon
  • B0ltB0lt Member Posts: 1
    I have been missing my calender for months nothing i do fixes it. I have tried to contact support and i have got nothing back. Anyone know how to fix this?
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    B0lt said:

I have tried to contact support and i have got nothing back.

No replies?
  • tufo24tufo24 Member Posts: 53
    Same here. Main Paragon account works but Alt accounts do not. One account I just went from Conqueror to Uncollected but the other is still Conqueror and none have a calendar
  • tufo24tufo24 Member Posts: 53
    Sucks losing out during this event too
  • Vishanth14Vishanth14 Member Posts: 2
    I have the ssa.e issue to pls fix this quick if not we are not able to get the rewards
  • SpooderdoodSpooderdood Member Posts: 1
    I haven't had a calendar all month....missing out on all these items and abilities to open banquet crystals has sucked. Missing regular calendar, uncollected 7 day, that year end 7 day, now the accolades and tis the season...all things that would be great to continue to try and progress my account....
    Same game worst ever updates
    The should change there name to contest of bugs instead of champions they wont even look into this issue im tired of this
    Time to quit this game forever
  • BerjibsBerjibs Member Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Ok I’ve had this on an alt and also someone in my alliance, both missing all calendars. Raising a help ticket sorted it out and reinstated calendars. However this process took a few days waiting on a reply and due to this we both will miss the last day of the banquet calendar (4 GBC) despite logging in every day. I have asked support if this can be rectified but as yet no response.
    @Berjibs do u know how to send a ticket or contact customer support?