**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Banquet Alli Milestone

Did anyone actually qualify for the event after event started and be able to claim alliance milestone reward?

After reading the warning message, I am pretty sure that milestone rewards earned before u qualify for the event will be lost forever.
This is with reference to BG alliance milestones where I got the same message but couldn't claim earlier milestones although i qualified for the event before it ended.
I hope I am wrong, cause even i am not yet qualified for the event, but it is what it is. I would like a conformation on this matter.

Comments

• Options
    Ddjn_2006 said:

Did anyone actually qualify for the event after event started and be able to claim alliance milestone reward?

After reading the warning message, I am pretty sure that milestone rewards earned before u qualify for the event will be lost forever.
    This is with reference to BG alliance milestones where I got the same message but couldn't claim earlier milestones although i qualified for the event before it ended.
    I hope I am wrong, cause even i am not yet qualified for the event, but it is what it is. I would like a conformation on this matter.

You needed to be in the ally for 14 days before the event started. Any points gotten before then won’t count
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,983 ★★★★★
    Ddjn_2006 said:

They’re not lost. Wait for your in-game timer to expire, then open crystals and you will get points and all milestones. If you joined the alliance after banquet began is the only way they’re lost. BG milestones earned before you were in the alliance are lost. In banquet as long as you were in the alliance when it started you can get them.
  • Options
    EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    You only get the "solo" milestones. Those of the alliance have all lost, but you have added points. Those you get will be added after the countdown that prevented you from contributing to the event has expired.