**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is this the worst 7* in the GGC

I don’t know much about him. I read people say his buff wasn’t great but I’ve never played with him.

Comments

• Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,239 ★★★★★
    I have a R5 ascended 6*. Theres a few ways to play him but he needs dupe and in my opinion high -> max sig to benefit from more attack when he is unstable. He is basicly like spot.

He is not useless unduped but when duped their damage increases. Altho spot doesnt NEED max sig but its nice to have for more damage. Same to sandman. He doesnt NEED max sig but I just feel like his damage increases much more at max sig.
    He needs atleast dupe. But the utility is still there
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,009 ★★★★
    Damn he’s the worst? Of course I got him
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,009 ★★★★
    Whatever I’ve gotten better rewards from valiant daily’s. gbc suckkkkkk
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

I'd say diablo is

Diablo is literally now War monster. Giga Poison + heals + nullify, go brrr. Save loyalty for healing up, no more worry about AI reparry, intercept you, holding specials. Just parry heavy. 7r3 diablo will be bonkers, espically when he have passive poison synergy with Kingping.

Sure can't run in every path but no hero can do every war path.
    BG monster as well, OMG man, i pulled him as well, so there's that.
    I heard he needs the dupe or am I wrong? Also just pulled him and was rather dissapointed as the only thing I know him for is autorunning rol. So yeah I know nothing about him
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 714 ★★★★

PT_99 said:

I'd say diablo is

Diablo is literally now War monster. Giga Poison + heals + nullify, go brrr. Save loyalty for healing up, no more worry about AI reparry, intercept you, holding specials. Just parry heavy. 7r3 diablo will be bonkers, espically when he have passive poison synergy with Kingping.

I heard he needs the dupe or am I wrong? Also just pulled him and was rather dissapointed as the only thing I know him for is autorunning rol. So yeah I know nothing about him
    The dupe reduces damage if you're poisoned, so if you run liquid courage, it's amazing. If you don't run liquid courage, it's not as beneficial
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,336 ★★★★★

I got Adam Warlock…

If you know how to play him, he’s so good. Though I’m not sure if this comment was to flex on OP or to insinuate something else
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 545 ★★★
    i got him too and r2d unduped, love his animations playstyle and utility, but he really really wants his dupe
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 506 ★★
    It is what it is. I’m sure I’ll find somewhere to use him. I did pull a 7* Moondragon that I’m really happy with. So, yesterdays ehhh is todays yay. Haha
  • Options
    SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    I got this scrub too
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,533 ★★★★★

It is what it is. I’m sure I’ll find somewhere to use him. I did pull a 7* Moondragon that I’m really happy with. So, yesterdays ehhh is todays yay. Haha

He's not a damage monster, but he's a utility beast. Three really useful immunities, good heal reversal, and reliable counter for Evade/Unstoppable (remember, Decelerate cause a flat reduction of Ability Accuracy). Useful for nodes like Hazard Shift, and nodes where you have to land Heavy attacks. Brilliant against opponents like Gorr, if for some reason you can't take/don't draft a Mystic.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,553 ★★★★★
    Sadly yes it is.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 902 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I got Adam Warlock…

So you got the best one
    I don’t think so….his play style is too aggressive, and not practical at all…..
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,724 ★★★★★
    I suppose I wound up with what I would consider among the best pair of pulls: Shocker and Shocker.

Adam and Adam would have been awesome, Adam and Shocker also pretty great.

I’m sorry for all the Sandman pulls. Oddly, I have a mate who pulled Adam and was disappointed he didn’t get Sandman—so there’s a world of weird preferences out there.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,487 ★★★★
    I got moondragon and diablo and don't know how to feel
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 864 ★★★
    Not surprising, got the putrid beach sand as well, on the bright side didn't have shell a single penny for this banquet event and for how many years that left in this game.
  • Options
    edited December 2023

ahmynuts said:

I got Adam Warlock…

So you got the best one
    I don’t think so….his play style is too aggressive, and not practical at all…..
    @GAMEOVERJames its not impractical at all. Lots of players have showcased how to use him and there’s tons of ways to keep it up. I’ve done a lot of testing with him and he hits like a truck and he was killing it in battlegrounds even as a r3 6*. If you know when to time the strikers and specials he can do a lot. He can also do some Necro fights pretty easily too. His pod is also great in a pinch
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Hot take here's my list

Shocker
    Diablo
    Adam
    Prof X
    Moon Dragon
    Sandman
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,227 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

I'd say diablo is

Just got the 7s Diablo. Jacked. He will be fun.
  • Options

Hot take here's my list

Shocker
    Diablo
    Adam
    Prof X
    Moon Dragon
    Sandman

Imo all of the top 3 champs you have on your list are top of their class. I have them the other way around, but it also depends on running suicides and the awakening. I feel like Shocker feels nicer with the awakening and Diablo wants (but doesn’t need) suicides. Wouldn’t say this is a super hot take lol