Options

Am I missing something?

ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 259 ★★★
Just an early pic but it happened last week also. Both BGs cleared the mini and have similar exploration and same number of fights won. Why is map7 less points?

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Did map 6 hit a mini boss? Nvm saw the mini part, only other thing I could think of is the node you picked for 6
  • Options
    Same mod
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,268 ★★★★★
    ShaggyM said:

Same mod

Had u restated the game before taking a picture som times the game doesn’t loess it
  • Options
    We decided to try a BG of map7 last week just to test it out on day 5 and the map7 score was 1/2 of the map6 scores. I chalked it up to maybe because we only played one day of map7 but now idk.
  • Options
    I was hoping to get a response to this since kabam says they read every post. I guess we'll drop back down to map6 for the rest of the week in line with the other two BGs.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,511 ★★★★★
    Same exact thing happened to my alliance a few weeks ago so we stopped doing Map 7, back to 6 now.
    @Kabam Miike do you guys have any idea why Map 6 was giving more points than Map 7? We used same modifiers, had even more exploration yet Map 6 was giving more points almost double the amount we got from Map 7.
  • Options

So I sent in a ticket and Kabam responded by kinda acknowledging the problem. They said to keep checking forums for an update so I just wanted to post a pic. This is day 3 now, everyday now 7,6,6. Last pic was just day 4 of only one day map7. We're doing the full week map7 just to see if that was the issue but it doesn't seem to be the case.