**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who do i use this generic awakening gen on?

Comments

• Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 717 ★★★★
    Fury benefits the most; he's on a whole different level awakened
  • Options
    AvoidedMistAvoidedMist Posts: 10
    In fact on rocco I had made a thought I put the post so I can see if anyone else can give me some more advice
  • Options
    J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 294 ★★

My first R4 6*, and from an educated perspective, he’s textbook mid

Yes, when decoy is activated he becomes a complete weapon, but he is not compatible with suicides (30% health leaves 6 specials)

The fury he gets isn’t passive so is liable to be nullified one way or the other

He’s a great defender but really just a less lethal version of Herc on offence

• Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 717 ★★★★

Yes, when decoy is activated he becomes a complete weapon, but he is not compatible with suicides (30% health leaves 6 specials)

The fury he gets isn’t passive so is liable to be nullified one way or the other

He really needs deep wounds and no recoil to be at his best
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★

• Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Fury 100%. Make sure you’re ending combos with a light and the more points in Deep Wounds the better.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,571 ★★★★★
    It’s fury no question.
  • Options
    AvoidedMistAvoidedMist Posts: 10

Fury 100%. Make sure you’re ending combos with a light and the more points in Deep Wounds the better.

Are bleeding masteries needed? to use it best or are optional